Brazillian Butt Lift Results??

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    [quote
    He is my hero butt I'll still kick his @zz. lol

And how many times have you watched that damn infomorical now??
    [/quote]

Counting this morning?
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    I have it, its amazing!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I think the old dudes that come out of the shower butt naked need the BBL too because they don't cover up and their @zz cheeks look like mud flaps on a truck dragging the ground or candle wax melting, either way.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and my thighs and butt hurt SO BAD! It is a great workout. I sweat my "butt" off! :laugh: Sorry - couldn't resist. I can't wait to see the "end" results. giggle giggle.:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!
    I love buns puns
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Those Brazilians are clearly geniuses...they given the world the Brazilian Wax, the Blow-Out, and now the Butt Lift!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Those Brazilians are clearly geniuses...they given the world the Brazilian Wax, the Blow-Out, and now the Butt Lift!

What's the blow out? :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

It's a hair smoothing and straightening system. It's supposed to be amazing, but I've never shelled out the money for it. It only sounds like it would be something dirty! :smile:
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Your booty does look lifted and more rounded.... thanks for sharing!
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Meant for both the booty shots that were posted!!
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    how long between the 2 photos. Im on day 24 so three more workouts i know i have some results i will post pics next week
  • snowhunny
    Options
    L O V E Brazil Butt Lift. Sorry I don't have any before and after pics, but it definitely works. My fave is the "high and tight" and the ab workout is awesome and giving me very defined abs
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who loves the BBL, and she is very active, very fit, so I take her word quite seriously.

I have not done it, but I am big in my thighs/hips/butt (pear shape anyone?) and as part of my weight routine, I do a lot of squats and lunges, and my butt is definitely higher than it ever has been in the past. Loving that, especially knowing it will only get better as I continue.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    OK, this is hard to take a good picture of your own butt.

I have had BBL for a almost a month now. I need to add that the last two months I have changed a lot of things. But, I have incorporated BBL moves into my Zumba class. I can tell that my butt is looking firmer and my inner thighs are looking better. Again, I do other things, but I think anyone that buys BBL will not be disappointed. I think it is a solid workout (by the way, I do not own other workout DVDs, this is my only one)

2 months ago
    Feb22-8.jpgFeb27-6.jpg

Just a few minutes ago: I still have more work to do, but it is coming along.
    4-20-12o.jpg4-20-12m.jpg

Your butt looks great!! I may have to get me BBL!!
  • shanaenichole
    shanaenichole Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a month with AMAZING results. Will post pictures at the end.
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I bought it last year some time, but to be honest I've gotten better results from just doing LOTS of squats and lunges at high weights. I'd recommend that to anyone :)
  • SummerAlaina
    SummerAlaina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am almost finished with the second week of the program. I have been doing the Slim and Lift plan which is designed for people who are to big all over. The results are not as extreme as they would have you believe on the T.V., yet there are results. I can tell already that there is less cellulite in my butt and thighs. Also my butt seems to be lifting. I actually gained an inch measuring around the thickest part of my butt. I am fine with my butt sticking out more, as long as it's not getting wider. I'll try and post picks in two weeks when I've finished the plan.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Definitely ordering tonight. I need my butt higher! rounder! tighter! *recites in Infomercial over-excited tone
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options

It's a hair smoothing and straightening system. It's supposed to be amazing, but I've never shelled out the money for it. It only sounds like it would be something dirty! :smile:

LOL YES they obviously rock!
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My cousin got it and really shaped her thighs and butt! I am pear-shaped and need this badly so my husband bought it for me for my birthday!! I can't wait to use it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!