Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I would much rather be in my yard gardening. :flowerforyou:
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    reading, taking my kids places, dating my husband, napping...anything OTHER than work :drinker:
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Alphabetizing my DVDs and then playing at the dog park with the beast. Oh, and working out. But I'm going to do that after work anyway. Just may not have a dog park in there.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I would much rather be in my yard gardening. :flowerforyou:

Me too! I love working in my garden.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    swimming! or hanging out inside with my nephew. or shopping! thats why ive got to work though, so i have money to shop.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Biking 50 miles non-stop on my Trek. Sitting in an office on a beautiful day sucks mammoth butt.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1st choice would be reading my nook getting a tan

2nd choice would be playing golf with the hot client that just invited me to go play with him and my boss. Sucked to say no. I was work related..lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my job sucks so bad today I cant even imagine outside of this dungeon. But Im guessing swimming in the ocean.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am very happy to be at work. I have too much free time at home as it is. I would probably workout, clean, watch a bit of TV... maybe take a walk

Oh, my gosh.......you're SUCH a liar.

or maybe not.

:blushing:
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    If I were "retired" or officially "SAH", I'd be looking into new things I never had a chance to do before - like learning indoor rock climbing or snorkleing / scuba-diving or drawing / sketching. Always wanted to learn how to get visions out of head onto paper.

Reading part of the time / maybe rediscovering sewing.

If you mean "only today" - reading, maybe some recreational biking (as opposed to stationary) - searching then shopping for new-recipe ingredients. And clothes shopping
  • erikastarryiz
    erikastarryiz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    BEACH PARTY!!! DANCING WITH 50 BEAUTIFUL SOULS TO A LIVE DJ SPINNING WORLD BEATS, GETTIN TIPSAY ON FROZEN DRINKS DIRECTLY OUT OF A COCONUT SHELL WHILE WEARING A BEAUTIFUL RED HIBISCUS IN MY HAIR.... ....dreeeaaaamin'......... :)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    considering my hours got cut alot so i rather be at work

Thank you for reminding us all how we should be thankful!

I second that

HOWEVER

It is interesting to see what people would be doing with their free time. As for me, I'd like to be taking a ride on the back of a motorcycle! If not that, spend some time with family/friends, or reorganizing at home, catching up on some reading. etc
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Gardening or napping on the back patio
  • Beccaliebchen
    Beccaliebchen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be doing anything. I cannot stand my job.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    On the golf course, with the sunshine and some cold beer :-)
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Riding a motorcycle up through the mountains!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I would be sitting out in the Florida Sunshine with both of my girls, my hubby, and my sister, enjoying family time.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I would climb a mountain, and punch the giant bear that lives at the top. Then it would come to respect me and I would have a pet giant bear. Then we'd roam the countryside saving people from bandits and rescuing damsels in distress. And they would all think I am so sexy and I would be like no, sexy ladies, I'm too cool for you. And they would be like noooo we love youuuu. Then me and my giant pet bear would overthrow the evil magician overlord using our mad skillz and he would be like auuugh nooo you're just too coooooooool. And me and all the sexy ladies would live happily every after. The End.

I bow... your post rocks so much (except for punching bears cuz that's sad) but it was still funny as hell...
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    All those SUCK UPS who said "working out" are just, well, MFP *kitten*.......

I say that with all good intent, mind you :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Me? I would SO be drinkin' beer, talking trash about my dooshy boss, and enjoying a day off. Yah, baby!

Cyber ^5
    F**** yeah boozing it up!:drinker: