What are you all eating for dinner today?

Options
13»

Replies

• 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Boneless chicken breast, cut up eggplant, onion,pepper, Goya beans in sauce, and a jar of diced tomatoes with adobe seasoning cooked in a ceramic baking dish. Yummy.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I put some tomatillos, cilantro, lemon juice, and avocado in the tiny blender to make green sauce. And put that on

2 eggs over easy

refried beans

2 tortillas

I want more.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I picked up some fresh bread from a bakery for $2 for a big loaf so I made myself a sammich for dinner. It was excellent.
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had a Johnsonville bratwurst, egg noodles and sauteed spinach.
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Applewood smoked turkey breast pot roast with baby carrots.
    Delicious! Eating it as I type :)
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I had tofu and vegetables (broccoli, assorted peppers, onions, and sugar snap peas steamed) in an thai peanut sauce (made from coconut milk, peanut butter, a thai spice mix and red pepper flakes). I cooked the tofu first in EVOO in a skillet. You could substitute lean meat or fish for the tofu. Chicken and/or shrimp would be very good.
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast with rosemary and sage

Avacado, peach, and red onion salsa with lime juice

Baked sweet potato with cinnamon

A couple glasses of water
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yum!! :) Delicious sounding dinner! I myself aint picky when it comes to healthyness :)..
    For dinner i had 1 Sweet basil pesto sausage, w/ cheese tortellinin mixed in pesto sauce. Topped it all off w/ a sprinkle of Romano Cheese.:).
    Thnk u for the ones who wished me luck! I wish u ALL the best n LOTS OF LUCK :) Hope u all accomplish ur goals! Remembr dont give up/ keep going :) cuz afterall, this is what we all want so we're GOING to make this happen :)
  • MMcDonald8
    Options
    Some very yummy dinners out there tonight!!!

We had polish sausage, pierogies and a big salad. And of course a glass of wine.

Dinner was about 8pm tonight...
  • LisaKunz
    LisaKunz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I made quesadillas. A little different for each person. Mine had chicken breast, zucchini, mushrooms, & a little bit of Mexican-spiced cheese on a low-fat, high fiber tortilla; light sour cream and salsa on the side. Tossed salad, too.
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I made homemade pizzas, using a cauliflower and flax meal crust. It was excellent.