Almost 70 down in 6 1/2 months. 100 left to go!

Options
keg619
keg619 Posts: 356 Member
Hi everyone! I have been using MFP since October 10th, 2011. My highest weight was that day at 315.5, and I decided I needed to change. Since then I have lost just about 70 pounds and 65 inches off my body. I still have 100 more pounds to go until I hit my goal weight, and I'm wanting to join the military (it has always been a goal of mine), but this is my progress so far. In the before photo I was wearing a size 24 pant, and in the picture taken today I am wearing my sister's size 18 AE jeans. It is hard to see the difference, but I see small changes. It is not always easy, and I would be lying if I said I always stayed under calories, but this is a lifelong journey and I will not deprive myself of anything. The proof is in the pictures and clothes! I have never had any health problems; perfect blood pressure, cholesterol, everything.

11835302_7749.jpg

*Success is not a race; be patient.* <3

Replies

• vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's an awesome accomplishment.

Can't wait to see your "I made it!!" post.
  • shellykinder
    shellykinder Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work be proud!!! You got this!!
  • KimberlyWIOG
    Options
    I can see it! You look fabulous. Congrats on your loss and keep up the momentum!
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    great job!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Small changes? Pshhh. I see BIG changes!!! Congrats! You look great.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY you can see it. Do not discredit any success! You have shrunk all over! WAY TO WORK IT OUT!
  • melissa35knoxville
    Options
    Good job!!! Thats awesome you look great keep up the good work and be very proud of what you have accomplished thus far cause it definitely ISNT easy.
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    Good Job.
  • besighyawn
    besighyawn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference. Great job! Keep it up!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude. Oh, and you look great...way to go!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Way to go & congrats on the 70 lbs. Keep up the great work!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up! The next 70 will be tough but you can do it!

- Mike
  • renstwin
    renstwin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fabulous! You are looking great...congratulations.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look really awesome!!!!
  • LSC77
    LSC77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference. WAY TO GO!!!
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!;-)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    YOU might not see a great difference, but I SHO' 'NUFF DO!! CONGRATS! And keep up the good work!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been using MFP since October 10th, 2011. My highest weight was that day at 315.5, and I decided I needed to change. Since then I have lost just about 70 pounds and 65 inches off my body. I still have 100 more pounds to go until I hit my goal weight, and I'm wanting to join the military (it has always been a goal of mine), but this is my progress so far. In the before photo I was wearing a size 24 pant, and in the picture taken today I am wearing my sister's size 18 AE jeans. It is hard to see the difference, but I see small changes. It is not always easy, and I would be lying if I said I always stayed under calories, but this is a lifelong journey and I will not deprive myself of anything. The proof is in the pictures and clothes! I have never had any health problems; perfect blood pressure, cholesterol, everything.

11835302_7749.jpg

*Success is not a race; be patient.* <3

YOU ROCK!!!! Keep it up!!
  • dthrnm12
    dthrnm12 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the weight loss. Any tips for a newbie?
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!