Almost 70 down in 6 1/2 months. 100 left to go!

Options

Replies

• Larissa26
    Larissa26 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job
  • erritay
    erritay Posts: 2
    Options
    You go girl!!! Great job!
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    You look great!! There is definitely a major difference between the two photos. Keep it up and stay positive!!! :D
  • priscilla79
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go. You are looking good. Can't wait til i get where you are. :flowerforyou:
  • painterlyme49
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW, you can tell you have lost the weight. Keep up the great job.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you !
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope I can get that far in the next 6 months! I want to lose 100 total and have 82 more to go. I literally am looking up to you. Thank You for wanting to serve our country as well. :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • battlemoore
    Options
    You look amazing! Your face shows just how big a difference you have made! Keep up the good work!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing. You are so inspirational. Thank you for sharing your achievement! :flowerforyou:
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    You look great! That is an awesome loss! Thanks for sharing!
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It is not hard to see the difference at all you are awesome! Did you find the 5 week estimation on MFP accurate? Keep up the great work!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Your kind words of encouragement and support mean so much! As for tips for newcomers, I would have to say remember that the weight will not come off over night, and you will not have the perfect body in one week! You have to keep the mindset that you have to work hard for what you want, and you should never give up. Even when it seems like everything you are doing is not worth it (I have thought that several times throughout this process) just think of the long term goal that you want to achieve. Take it day by day, meal by meal. Don’t be too worried about how much you have left to lose, or how much longer it might take you to achieve the goals you have set out. Think about what you have accomplished so far, even the smallest of milestones add up to your success. I don’t track on holidays, but I still watch what kind of foods I eat. And if I’ve eaten all of my calories yet still hungry, you better bet that I will eat something! Always listen to your body. Whether it’s hunger, or pain from exercise. Don’t over work your body so much that hurt yourself! I look for motivational quotes and things to help me stay positive and reassured when I'm having days that just won't end!

The way that I have lost it so far? Well, The first few months I had an intake goal around 1900 calories. I didn’t exercise and I tried eating all of my calories. I stopped snacking without tracking, and picking at foods. Those pesky calories add up! My intake kept going down every 20 pounds or so, and about 2 months ago I started exercising about 2 days a week. I walk a lot at work now, and am on my feet from anywhere between 4 and 8 hours each shift. LOTS of moving around. But that’s pretty much it. More veggies and fruits, and I have chocolate or ice cream AT LEAST once a day. Too delicious to give up ;)

The 5 week estimation varied a few pounds either way each day, but I found that it was pretty close to where I actually was!

Good luck to everyone on here, and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s success photos! :)<3
  • debobrien1
    Options
    I can see such a big difference!!! Keep up the good work girl!!! :smile:
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You've done a great job yourself! :)
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking fabulous, congrats on your success and best of luck on your continuing goals. Fantastic!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Such an inspiration!! What have you been doing to lose the weight so far? Good luck!!
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    huge difference already! keep up the awesome work. you will get there!
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great! You can totally see the change :) Way to stick with it! 70lbs is a such an awesome accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!