Explain Your MFP Name?

Options

Replies

• beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    BB is my first and middle initial and September 25th is my wedding anniversary.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    There's a Sam Cooke song that I loved as kid, called Lil' Red Rooster. It's about a rooster, who keeps the barnyard on its toes by getting everything upset in every possible way.

Yeah, that's me. The red-headed rebel.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a Vegan...I am a Runner
  • CharlottetheHarlot
    Options
    Charlotte-The name of the lake that I live on
    Harlot-Well, there's a little rhyme that we came up with years ago...

Charlotte the Harlot the girl we adore.
    The pride of Lake Charlotte,
    the fishermen's *kitten*.

Yeah, I grew up in a fishing community in the country.
  • caritiger
    caritiger Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is from a movement in Tai Chi-- "Carry the Tiger to the Mountain"
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    HausOfTina

Well, I am a huge Lady Gaga fan! Gaga calls her creative team Haus Of Gaga. So, I stole that concept and applied it to my own name. (Christina)

:D
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Xxxzaraxxx lots of xs coz I'm very loving and give everyone a big kiss! X
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I'm 6'6" tall and weighed 335lbs when I started... So biged335... Made sense.
  • xxxhelenaxxx
    xxxhelenaxxx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I only wanted my first name :)
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    Options
    mine is my favourite quote from Harry Potter (complete HP geek here!) and just plain "always" was taken :)
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    mommyfarmgirl.... I am mommy to 2 kiddos and I live on a small farm and love to garden. We have cows and chickens and 1 horse. a rabbit and 2 dogs. I love the country so it was either mommyfarmgirl or mommycountrygirl. :smile:
  • myers0machine
    Options
    myers0machine

my last name is myers so thats the first part explained :)
    my nickname as a kid was zero so i put 0 instead of zero thats that :)
    and machine aha well few women and gym mates and fighting partners gave it to me mainly coz i just last long time in the bedroom and fighting i just keep gettin bk up and giving my best and in the gym i just keep the hard work goin never stop no matter not scared of being sick fainting etc so there we go thats my name explain aha
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My username explains exactly what I am - addicted to chocolate!!! I used to be a bit of a drama queen back in my high school days (okay, so I was oversensitive, so what, I'm not now!!! LOL) so that's where the "diva" part of the username comes from. My actual name is Jennifer.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm not very creative. It's my first name last initial my soccer/lacrosse number and hubby's number
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    "mfp" is obvious. "copine" is French for "pal." It's the feminine form.
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    My goal weight is 120, so.. Project120. :)
  • littlebear_25
    Options
    Lol well my name is Abi and my nickname is little bear lol, and I'm 25 :)
  • skittles8810
    Options
    My name Skittles means I am colorful.. I am cheery one day and a fruit cake the next. I try to stay positive as i can! I love to laugh and I am sweet when possible!
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mochaphobic came from the fact that I can't stand coffee, even the smell of it makes me queasy, so I stay far away and phobic meaning a fear of. My fear is that I'll come in contact with it and get sick. LOL! (I have to stay out of the kitchen when we go visiting relatives because everyone, absolutely everyone, serves coffee.)
  • bugnsamsmom
    bugnsamsmom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bugnsamsmom

My oldest daughter's nickname is Bug and my youngest daughter is Samantha... Bug n Sam's Mom...