Explain Your MFP Name?

Options

Replies

• jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    j - initial of my first name and my entire last name. Not creative enough to come up with anything else.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    LoseItEli - Eli is my nick-name, and this is just a motivator... you had better "lose it Eli"!!! :drinker:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Mine is a name I use for a lot on line. It was a cat's name and I lost him to cancer while my husband was in afghanistan. He was a wonderful animal who had been through hell and still found the will to love. I miss him daily.
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    Solanil is the name of my main character on World of Warcraft. >.< I found is on a list of Dungeons and Dragons Deities. It was the first thing that came to mind when I was setting up my account!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    LAT = my initials before I got married (I've been using this username for a while)
    100 = my favourite radio station when was a teenager was Kiss100
  • FitspoEm
    FitspoEm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    well my name is emily so thats the `em` part.. and i hope to be somebodys fitness inspiration one day so thats the `fitspo` didnt realise it sometimes looks like `fits poem` haha xx
  • dotido
    dotido Posts: 49
    Options
    I didn`t have many options and so my username just seemed to roll off my tongue <_<*
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    mine is because i like star trek and also taz
  • Cougargirl50
    Options
    Cougargirl50
    I used to drive a Mercury Cougar with a 5.0 motor
  • cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    Been in the Coast Guard for 26 years...we are nick-named "Lifers"
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    My MFP name means I am saved (by Jesus) in spanish!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    No explanation required, I am great.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    My husband's name is Sam and some of his friends call him Sammy, and I'm his #1 girl!:love:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I was making a joke on a friends status about penis hats, something about getting a sambrero and drawing a sanchez on it and calling it El Pepe, she already called me Greggerton and then started calling me pepe greggerton.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Picasso is my favorite painter. Adagio is a slow tempo in which music is played.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Simple enough ... it's the mascot of the college I graduated from. :)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Based on my real name.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Well, I was a hard core girl gamer for like 6 years and my original character name was Electrica. The guys called me Lect or Leccy. Then I changed my toon's name to Leccy and my other was Lect.

After much though, it has involved into an exercise name for me.

Love
    Everyone
    Crave
    Torture

LOL, Lets just say I bring it at the gym. Pain is temporary, the results are not. :)
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    My profile name is from a old nickname my parents called me. Kinda boring but oh well.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    First name, middle initial, last name :)