Explain Your MFP Name?

Options

Replies

• rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    The first part (ChristiH) is my name, but the 4000 is from one of the first season episodes of South Park where Cartman drank Weight Gain 4000 so he could be a beefcake. It cracks me up whenever I think of it. BEEFCAKE!

OMFG!! that was an awesome episode! too funny!
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    :love: Mine is my name and my hubs name combined......joe + lucy = joeylu
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mine is nothing unique, unless you call my kids unique. Matthew David, Stephen Joshua, mom. 98 was the year my youngest was born. I'm not very originial....
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I love my Phillies! :heart:

And I forgot the "k" at the end of "chick" when I typed it in. :blushing:

My real first name is Jennifer, and only Jennifer. I won't answer to Jenny because when I was a little girl, whenever someone called me that my mother corrected them on the spot. I guess I developed her attitude. (Love & Miss You, Mom!)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Mine is boring, its just my first name, my initials and the year I was born :)

LOL! Mine is similar: First name, last initial, age.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My brother couldn't say my name when he was a little boy so he called me doey. I have no idea why cause it sounds nothing like my real name, but it stuck and I've been called that for years by my family. The h is for my last name.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WiseBadger is a name that I chose several years ago during the course of a tough and awesome 3 day leadership training program. I carry it with me as a reminder to do everything in life wtih passion, courage, integrity, trust, accountability, and the pursuit of excellence. '53 is the year I arrived on this planet.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    mine is pretty simple

"lovinglisa2012"

my name is Lisa its 2012

so i am loving myself this year ( taking the time to care for me)
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    My name is Candace. My username is meant to reflect that through my journey here I am unwrapping myself and revealing the sweet, healthy me that's inside all of the fat.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The first initial of my babies' names followed by daddy. Ü
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    tweetybaby69.....I love the character tweety........... baby, because it sounds cute and 69 because...........I was born in 1969, get your mind out of the gutter! :embarassed:
  • Loislaine61
    Options
    My name is Lois Elaine. As a kid I was a big Superman fan. One day I realized if I dropped the "E" on my middle name I could be "Lois Laine too. The 61 is the month and day of my birth.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I like flowers

I need to take a chill pill
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mine is very simple... My name is Cindy and I will be successful in reaching my goal! :bigsmile:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Pachyderm or pachiderm may refer to one of the pachydermata, an obsolete order of mammals which included;
    Elephants, Rhinoceroses, Hippopotami, Mammoths, Mastodons, Wild Boars, Pigs, Warthogs, Tapirs, Aardvarks, Hogs, Moeritheriums, Platybelodons and Deinotheriums. Pink is a color that is sort of like a lighter shade of red, achieved by mixing red with white. I wanted to be the Pink Elephant, but that was taken. Pink elephants are often used as a symbol of something awkward in the room that everyone wants to talk about, but nobody feels comfortable actually bringing it up.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello, hello..... Hi Karen... Self explanitory. :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to my Multi Function Printer. It scans in color!!! :smile:

hp_laserjet_m1319f_mfp.jpg
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Mine is my SecondLife name, one I've used for years and is my online identity :bigsmile:
  • HoneyBunnyK
    Options
    My hubby calls me Honey Bunny.
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <----Frat