problems after upping my calories

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Prednisone is definitely an enemy when coming to weight gain. So don't feel to bad when you see a gain even though you're doing your part. Also, DON'T use random scales. I weight in every Sunday morning around the same time of morning, with no clothes on. I do it in the morning after I use the bathroom, before I eat anything. This gives me a more accurate weight since I'm weighing without the added weight of food, water and clothes.

I made it through the first round of prednisone in january and actually had a bit of weight loss ha! I hope I dont have to have it again. I would love to weigh naked but I think that wouldnt go over well with my doctor rofl!!
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link!

and I normally weigh on the scale at the doctors office. It is the analog scale with the parts you move by hand. I like that kind better. the one I weighed on today was an digital one In the hall of the hospital. I hope the scale is off. I feel like my pants are more loose than before.

Have you measured yourself...sometime, like with me, I wasn't loosing weight, but I lost inches. So now once a week I measure myself. I have gone from an 18 to a size 14 and I upped my calories as well, I gained, but now starting to lose...just hang in there..I freaked, but trusted what others said and it IS working.

No I havent measured in about two weeks. I measured when I first realized my pants felt more loose. It was weird that my pants were sliding around a bit. I didnt want to say anything to anyone though, didnt want to jinx it lol.