Replies

• FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Wow. You rock!!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So LOL for ya here...I play this game on my iphone called scramble with friends and when you get a really big achievement this voice over says "AMAZING!" in a very rewarding voice, I did this in my head for you when I saw your progress. (LOL) You are awesome!
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Im not sure if you realise how your story (amongst others) is a huge inspiration to many many people. You look amazing and like you've said, there are no quick fixes, you have achieved this by hard work, a sensible approach and determination. You must be very proud of yourself and quite rightly so :bigsmile:
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats... you are the prime example of what hard work and determination can do and how a community like MFP can help in supporting your goal when so many things around us can bring us down and our vision to a grinding halt.... YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION!!!!
  • needsalotofhelp
    needsalotofhelp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great.... thank you for sharing your story..
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this week and you look amazing!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    DAYYYYMMMNNN GIRL!!!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!! You look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great. I hope I will one day be able to post before and after picture. I am working toward my goal:smile:
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: omg an amazing journey! love your determination!! you've brought tears to my eyes:cry:
  • robynatk
    robynatk Posts: 38
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Jenilein
    Jenilein Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your experience and wisdom gained!

I see a white belt in the lower corner of your "before" picture...I just started karate in February, Kampai!!!
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    I love your posts and reading all that you've learned! Congratulations on your weight loss, the inches you've lost, and for sticking to your guns and getting it done! This MFP'er is very proud of you!!!
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are so pretty and look so much younger. You are amazing. Super inspirational. Thanks!!!
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you are looking great! Can't wait to see your end results!
  • michelleparilla
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! THANKS OF SHARING, YOU LOOK GREAT AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE FEELING GREAT AS WELL. CONGRATS!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!!:happy:
  • You look amazing!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!