You look great!! Congratulations!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great! congrats!
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    All I could think when I was look at your pictures was, "Oh. My. Gosh!" Fantastic job. You look younger and like you are a different person!
  • MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning. You've lost years as well as pounds. Truly inspiring and great advice. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • yarwy
    yarwy Posts: 43
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You should be so proud of your accomplishment!! You are SUCH an inspiration to me and (I'm sure) many others...Thanks for sharing your story & your pics...!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Elisastoll
    Elisastoll Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Inspirational to say the least! Congrats!!!!!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm very proud of you!!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Way to go!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations! Thanks for the good advice too!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. You look wonderful-younger, happier and healthier. Love the shorter hair too! Good luck!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow! Great job and great story...you just gave me a little more to take with me on my journey... the power of self control does exist! :)
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Great great great post!!!! The changes are dramatic!!! This gives the will power to keep pushing!!! Thanks for the post, and best of luck to your future endevours.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am speechless! You look like a million bucks! :D
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone! I'm so glad I could inspire people with my story, it means SO much to me to be able to be a light on a dark day.

I have much work to do still, toning, that last 20lb that is testing me since that darn EASTER CANDY went on sale etc, fighting genetics also....

I really truly appreciate all the positive supportive comments, this is why I love MFP SOOO SO much!

PS, my exercise includes, running, walking with OH at lunch, biking, rollerblading, treadmill when the weather's bad, videos including 30 day shred, butt bible, biggest loser cardio max. I also attend karate at least 3 hours a week, and I'm about to get my black belt rank this summer. :)
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. if this isn't inspirational, then i don't know what is!!!!
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You look fantastic!
  • stefmomme25
    stefmomme25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!