What is your favorite ingrediant to put in oatmeal??

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Like a real Scotswoman, I pour the almond milk over the top of the finished oatmeal.....years ago it was cream and sugar...
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    Apple, cinnamon, nutmeg and a tiny bit of brown sugar and in the summer I prefer blue berries
  • eras616
    eras616 Posts: 24
    Options
    A banana, almonds, and raisins.

I just love how there are so many ingredients that can be put in oatmeal. It can really be made to taste like anything!

Check out the Quaker Oats website for lots of suggestions.
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Honey! :D
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    a smushed banana, prunes, and strawberries. i eat that almost every morning.
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Granny smith apples and peanut butter!!
  • Grapes and green apple chunks! =D
  • J0ET
    J0ET Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon, splenda & 4 oz of natural unsweetened applesauce - tastes like apple cobbler!
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hate oatmeal !! I think it's because my mom's always tasted like wallpaper paste!! Ha ha. What's the best way to make it ??
  • J0ET
    J0ET Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OR - 1 scoop chocolate protein and 2 TB natural peanut butter = foodgasm!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    BUMP a thousand times over! I was about to give up on oatmeal. I've been eating the instant packets and loved apples and cinnamon, but got burnt out. I recently tried a recipe with greek yogurt and I'll never do that again :noway: But I bought some canned pumpkin and I'm looking forward to trying that out. This are some great ideas. I'm getting hungry!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, raisins, chopped apples and stevia.
  • icerafta
    icerafta Posts: 38
    Options
    I like to sprinkle fat free cocoa powder on mine
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    cocoa powder, strawberries, vanilla extract, walnuts, crasins, raisins, protein powder, peanut butter, bananas...I'll put just about anything if it tastes delicious;) I made mocha oatmeal once and it was pretty tasty!
  • Taegan45
    Taegan45 Posts: 9
    Options
    Dried unsweetened cranberries...I cant pick just one though so its cranberries AND cinnamon!!