I want active MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey, I log on every day please feel free to add me :)
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am on multiple times every day! Add me!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day! Also a Personal Trainer and can help with questions!, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm looking for more active friends too!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log everyday,all my food n exercise. I find mfp extremely helpful, love it :) feel free to add me. And well done on the 50lb you've already lost, that's fab!!
  • xoxoBarbieGirlxoxo
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm here wayy to much lol
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya!!! already lost 5 pounds my first week (ok I know its all water but its better than nothing)..I'm committed!!
  • adrijordan
    Options
    This is awesome! I just started and I've been looking for some friends to add that actually use their MFP! I'm very active with mine so you can add me too if you like. :D
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am on every day, and I also am looking for friends to share with and encourage. Currently I have no friends on here, but that is primarily because of being apprehensive about stepping out there :noway: . I started MFP last June and lost 22 pounds. In November I slacked off, but thankfully only gained back about 3 pounds because I stuck with my good eating habits. I started MFP again in the end of March and I'm almost (within ounces) back to my 22 pound weight loss. My goal is to lose 40 pounds total (or more) by the end of June this year (fingers crossed) - and keep it off.

I would love any good low calorie recipes or workout tips you may have. :smile:
  • beautyinme0815
    Options
    Hello,

I'm guilty, I used to never log on. But I'm BAAACCKK!! Please feel free to add me.

Tynesha
  • alyssa_t12
    Options
    I have just started and will be on everyday.
    Everyone please feel free to add me!
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday! I love active friends, makes this all so much easier!

Anyone active feel free to add me!
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to be my Pal. Logged over 200 days straight so far :) I love new active friends too and delete after a month of inactivity.
  • AdiposeRapture
    Options
    *WAVES*
    I just joined but I spend more time here already than Facebook and that's a lot lol

THIS is what I need in my life right now (and with 90+ lbs to lose, for some time to come).

Would love some friends on here!

~Lainne
  • morgan2720
    Options
    im on here every day :)
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    I'm here!!! at least until 70 more pounds from now! LOL
  • claire3000006
    claire3000006 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    since i started a week ago i havent been off... (probably because im supposed to be studying and will take any excuse not to)
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I am on here everyday at different time. I am close to the 80 day mark on here. Sorry OP i dont live on the same continent as you. Though I consider myself supportive,I didnt get complaints yet
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends on here too! Sent ya a request.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm on every day, many times a day thanks to the iPhone app. I'm also looking for active members so we can cheer each other to the finish line. :drinker: