Back fat progress (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Had you worked out a lot previous to gaining a few pounds? It looks like yoy have a lot of muscle in your shoulders and upper back. In any case, it looks like you carry your weight well, not sure on your dimensions, but keep it up, I was only losing 1-2 lbs a month for quite sometime, it all adds up!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Had you worked out a lot previous to gaining a few pounds? It looks like yoy have a lot of muscle in your shoulders and upper back. In any case, it looks like you carry your weight well, not sure on your dimensions, but keep it up, I was only losing 1-2 lbs a month for quite sometime, it all adds up!

Thanks guys! Appreciate the support and encouragements!

@ Atjays - I used to work out religiously (between 16 and 21 yo) for football which mainly consisted of doing Olympic lifting... I then suffered a raptured and herniated disk in my L4-L5 and developed major sciatica that forced to me to stop playing. I took 4 years off and packed on a lot of fat... I guess muscle memory (if something like that even exists) is starting to kick in... I'm 6'2" and weight about 248 lbs as of now...
  • wheath13
    wheath13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Lighting didn't get rid of those little rolls- YOU DID! Awesome job!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Lighting didn't get rid of those little rolls- YOU DID! Awesome job!

Lol! Thanks! Have to work on those love handles though...
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    big difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!