New and Loving it

Options
124»

Replies

• nykkiemdg
    Options
    I just discovered this app yesterday but from the look of it, I can say I have a good feeling about this! The success stories I'm reading from others is extremely encouraging. Really looking forward to experiencing a positive impact myself.
  • katwills
    katwills Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kat and I am ready to lose some weight and get healthy again! I need all the support I can get so if anyone else needs support I am here for them as well :)
    Just send me a message katwills01@gmail.com
  • stridermom
    stridermom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just learned about this app and i am going to start using it tomorrow. I'm going to try and lose some weight and get healthier. Wish me luck.
  • izzychias
    Options
    I ve been using this app for 5 weeks along withexercise and lost 9lbs:)
  • BeCharmed
    Options
    So today is my first day and im really exicted for this..i weigh 170 and my goel is 130 in about 6 to 8 months. Im on the 1200 calorie diet anyone has done this before?? If so please tell me about your experience and if it was slow ...and if this site helped..thank you.
  • katie070563
    Options
    :smile: Hello!
    I'm Katie and I discovered this app a few days ago. So far I'm very impressed, even though shocked at times as I've studied the calorific values of foods and drink!

I have been inspired and encouraged by the posts that I have read......so thank you for sharing your successes and tips, as this is so valuable. I would be pleased to hear from anyone that would like a buddy, as I know sharing support and encouragement will be very helpful for me!!

Best of luck everyone

Katie :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: : :flowerforyou:
  • davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    A friend pointed MFP to me and I joined a week ago, Loving it! It's the support and follow up system I've needed to give me an extra push. I' m a vegetarian, bit shy :embarassed: and I've had weight issues since my childhood. Not aiming for a size 4 (or anything in that range) just looking forward to a toned body and a normal BMI.

Wish you all the best! Don't forget to feel good about yourselves everyday of your journey to health. (great body is a major +, who am I kidding!!)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gail. I am almost 40 years old. I would like to lose 50 lbs! I lost 25lbs doing weight watchers back in 2008. Since then, I have put back on between 45-50lbs. I am determined to lose this weight this time! I am getting a breast reduction in 2 days, so that will help boost my weight loss. I will weigh myself tomorrow at ww. This ap has made my life so much more simpler. It is amazing when you realize how many calories you consume on a Daily basis without even realizing it. Being accountable for what goes in my mouth is a very important aspect of my weight loss this time. I am willing to do what it takes to get to a healthy 140-150lbs!!:bigsmile:
  • kutekitten80
    kutekitten80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Carrie. I have been doing weight watchers but its too expencive. I take lots of medication that makes me gain weight so I'm fighting all I can. I need to make friends on here so we can cheer each other on and to make me accountable. Please add me I'm new and haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet.
  • wombatsmrs
    Options
    Hi everyone a new be. I'm ment to have 1200 and every time i log in at end of the day it says i'm under wot am i doing wrong? Frustrated.:-(
  • Junebugusa
    Options
    Hey there. Just starting today. I thought better to start before the holidays rather then regret more weight gain in jan. I use to go to weight watchers but it did get expensive. I am diabetic and control it mostly with exercise. I love doing zumba and running! But I did have to start meds and was told it would most likely make me gain weight, so I really have to work hard.
  • Grahamm22
    Options
    Just started today! Looks like the site is pretty user friendly. I am feeling really excited and motivated. ( and hungry!)
  • bdnash
    bdnash Posts: 1
    Options
    I am pretty new to this...well I started it back last summer and lost 20lbs, and just started it again 18days ago and already down 13.2lbs...I have a long ways to go, it for sure works tho :-) good luck to all!
  • gtlashnuk
    gtlashnuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It really is eye opening to see that having one yougurt and 2 slices of whole wheat for breakfast wipes out your sugars allowance for the day.
  • xxrayray13xx
    Options
    Just found this app today, don't know anyone that used it or anything about dieting... So my goal here is to stay under my calories but not under 1200? And does the app track sugar intake and all of that?
  • susangroves58
    susangroves58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the ease of the app. On my phone which is always nearby---kind of hard to neglect! To thine own self be true is my motto. Staying strong just after three days. :smile:
  • RosaRivera2
    RosaRivera2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not new to the site but never really used it. I bought a Garmin vivofit2 and I feel that it will help to reach my goals. Since it can be synch to my fitness pal, why not try it? So far lost half a pound but it is probably water weight. Haven't exercise much...I know, shame on me. Will continue updating.