What do you order at Subway?

Options

Replies

• Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I always get a 6" flatbread sweet onion chicken teriyaki with swiss cheese, onion, banana peppers, spinach, tomato, cucumber with sweet onion sauce. YUM!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    6 inch wheat with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, lite mayo, honey mustard. :happy:
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Usually turkey on honey oat with cheese, lite mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and banana peppers.

If I'm feeling particularily naughty I go meatball on honey oat with cheese, lite mayo, lettuce, green peppers and some parmesan cheese.

All depends on what else I am eating that day. That meatball sub puts a big dent in my day!
  • 69Greer
    69Greer Posts: 36
    Options
    Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on nine grain honey oat with sweet onion sauce, lettuce, spinach, tomatos, cucumbers, and provolone cheese. I want one right now D:

That's my sandwich minus the cucumbers. I also get some kettle cooked jalapeno chips and unsweet tea. Love it!!
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    I almost always get the same thing as well.

Turkey / Two layers of tomatoes / lettuce / light mayo

TASTY!
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    BLT with cheddar on flatbread (bacon and bread warmed only) or Turkey with cheddar on Honey Oat.
    EXTRA mustard (I love mustard.) If I get turkey, I also get Honey Mustard
    Lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumbers
    salt/pepper and vinegar
    never toasted
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    6" 9 grain wheat, turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber, jalepeno, black pepper and tada. No cheese, sauce, or dressings.

-M

Sometimes I skip the turkey and go with roast beef or no meat and 1/2 cheese. If you ask for veggie they actually put on double cheese, hence the 1/2 cheese.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    6 inch ham salami pepperoni american cheese with lettuce and very little mayo on a italian herbs and cheese. Oh and i put bacon on it and make them heat the bacon seperately..im very particular haha its basically an italian BMT with bacon...or sometimes i get a meatball marinara hero with no cheese on italian herbs and cheese bread!
  • ady41
    ady41 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I cook my lunch and have it in a caserole
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    same every time

6" ham on wheat, no cheese
    all salads except pickles.
    sweet onion, and pepper
  • scrambuglady
    scrambuglady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just had subway tonight and I get the turkey flat bread without ranch or mayo. Mustard and everything else. Its like 423 calories or close to it. Sooo good.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    6 Inch Turkey on wheat with no cheese. Add avocado, lettuce, pickles, olives, cucumber, pepperoncini, black pepper.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delight on Italian Herbs and Cheese, American Cheese, Lettuce, Spinach, Olives, Cucumbers and Pickles. 6" for lunch (305 cals), footlong for dinner (610 cals).
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    6" on wheat, turkey, American cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, and green peppers.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Chopped chicken with cheddar, spinach, tomato, onions, banana peppers, and spicy brown mustard. toasted lightly onflat bread or whole wheat.. the bread is the only thing that changes and the girls know me at the one I go to :-/ so they know lol
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS a 6" turkey on wheat with all veggies no cheese and mustard. YUM!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    6" turkey breast on honey oat with whatever the standard white cheese is (I like raw veggies - just not on my sub). The Subway people usually make fun of my plain sub.
  • deedaltz
    deedaltz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6in oven roasted chicken on honey oat bread with cucumbers and lettuce! So good and only 360 calories!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    6 inch oven roasted chicken on wheat w/ lettuce, light mayo and pepperjack cheese

or

6 inch turkey & ham on wheat w/ lettuce, light mayo, and tomatoes
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast on wheat toasted with spinach, american or provolone cheese, very little lite mayo, onions, and bell pepper. That's it.. Pretty plain but so delicious!