What do you order at Subway?

Options

Replies

• joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My girls have dance on Monday, and every Monday its Subway 6" turkey on wheat with spinach, red onion and mustard with baked barbeques lays and apples. But I will admit that this past Monday I tried the Turkey and Ham. It was good!! And the same amount of calories!!
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Triple Trio with flat bread; sweet onion sauce
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I always get a 6" double meat Turkey and pepper jack on italian herb and cheese. (toasted of course!)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    6" ham on white, old English cheese, toasted, all salads except cucumber and honey mustard sauce.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    normally the chicken strips, wheat bread, lettuce, tom, onion, bell peppers and sauce based on mood

but i tried the new bbq chicken OMG it is soooo good just the way it is .. under 400cals and 6 grams of fat
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I otder the same thing every time. Turkey breast on White, american cheese, mustard, onions, cucumbers, spinach, tomatos, olives, banana peppers
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Monterey Chedder with Turkey, Lettuce, Extra Tomato, Extra Black Olive, Onions, Provolone and light mayo. Same thing everytime! lol
  • imsocorkyy
    Options
    I alwaaaays order the same thing. A toasted 6in wheat sub with grilled chicken, lettuce and avocado on it.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread with lettuce, tomato, sweet peppers, onions, black olives.

My son likes turkey on white with NOTHING on it, not even mayo. Plain turkey on white. Every time.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    My favourite! BMT on hearty Italian, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, jalapeno, gherkin and southwest sauce...calorie count, not a clue. Had one subway in 3 years, no other chain fast food in that time so if I was to treat myself I really couldnt give a rats bottom what the calories were.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    My fav:

Black Forest Ham and Turkey, no cheese- all the veggies except olives and jalapenos
    Sometimes I get the Italian bun, sometimes just as a salad.

Sweet Onion on the side- take the rest home, makes a GREAT condiment for other sandwiches
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    6in turkey on wheat with cheese, pickles, black olives and mustard. Its been sooo long since I've been there that I forgot what kind of cheese I get lol.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    6 inch roasted chicken on whole wheat. ALL the veggies, no cheese, a little mustard!
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Salad with Spinach, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, black olives, pickles, mushrooms if they have them, sweet peppers if they have them, cucumbers, teriyaki chicken, sweet onion sauce. YUM

If I am there for breakfast, egg white, pepper jack cheese, black forest ham, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, olives on flatbread
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    Turkey breast w/ pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, pickle, banana peppers, and black olives. Oh and can't forget the lite mayo :) I have eaten the same thing since I was in high school :smile:

Oh and if I go for breakfast its the sunrise subway melt with egg whites, pepperjack cheese and banana peppers. YUMMY!!!!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    For lunch: Turkey, no cheese (I don't like cheese on a sandwich... never have, never will), lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, spinach, cucumbers, and mustard.

For Breakfast: Egg white, bacon, again no cheese, tomatoes, pickles and black olives. Sometimes honey mustard on this one. Depends on my mood.
  • wendorfa
    wendorfa Posts: 53
    Options
    Always a BLT with easy light mayo on wheat, lettuce, tomato, and spinach.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Onions with a side of sandwich.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    itallian or 9 grain wheat , veggie delight , swiss cheese toasted, light lettuce , spinach, extra tomato, red onion, green pepper, cucumber, oregano, and heavy oil and vinegar

if i dont want a veggie delight i get turkey and black forest ham with the exact same toppings
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i always order the same thing foot long pizza on brown bread, lettuce, pickles and orange cheese. thats it