hello everyone, new to the site..my heart has been

Options
:brokenheart: but I thought to distract myself I should try taking care of my self for once and get myself back in the scenry :flowerforyou:
I thought about eating healthy and living that lifestlye for good, and to enjoy life and live longer!! and doing this with the help of my "best friend Jena, I think we can reach each others goals...my goal also is to lose tenpounds,,,been trying for four years..so this time I'm ready..and ready to fall in:love::drinker: so cheers and it's game time to all...good luck!!

Replies

• WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    sorry about the breakup.

But it's a great time to focus on you & your needs. Exercising & eating well will help you feel better :smile:

Go for it !!!! :glasses:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the broken heart....
    But I agree with the previous poster about focusing on you! You can do it and this is a great website to stay motivated!!!
  • ninaellis
    ninaellis Posts: 60
    Options
    Good Luck to you!!! Turn it into a positive & take good care of you!!!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    We can do it

we need to start making our list of wants for when we start shedding the pounds

:drinker: cheers to us

see you when I turn around in my desk and at the gym tonight

love ya
  • bela9
    bela9 Posts: 6
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!! LETS DO THIS!!!

228237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter