Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :blushing:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    where is all your weight? you look great..you pear?
    That's amazing! I too was a pear but since I started working out I have lost my pear shape but my waist hasn't gotten much smaller I wonder what I should do to get some curves again. I really miss being curvy :(

You can't change your bone structure, hun. If you've lost the shape then you probably weren't really a pear to begin with. But maybe your waist will get smaller. How much have you got left to lose?
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Beautiful OP! We have almost exact waist/hip proportions. My waist is 31, hips are 45. but I'm 5'8". Keep up the amazing job!

Thank you :-) And yes, I see it! Gorgeous! What is your GW?

My GW is actually close to your current weight, haha. It's 180. I'll see how I look when I get there and then decide if I want to lose more.

Oh, I see! And, yeah, that's my thinking too. My GW is 140, but if I get to like say, 150, and I am fine, I will stop. I don't want to look skinny, just slim.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!