Foods you never thought you'd like

Options

Replies

• UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    kale, I never thought I'd dig it.

avocados... but now I can't get enough of them (well within reason lol)
  • ozo27
    ozo27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    GREEN SMOOTHIES- now I crave them for bfast and dinner and they give me tons of energy. O and I absolutely love brown rice now yummy dk what happened I can't even enjoy white rice anymore :ohwell:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Salads, greek yogurt and Brussell sprouts :-)
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and hummus. But I love them both!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Avocados ~ .... I try to add them to just about everything ... Once upon a time you couldn't pay me to try one .... Now it's my favorite Sushi Roll !!! Mmmmmmm ......
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    cucumber and avocado

cucumber on a grilled chicken sandwich is awesome (like subway)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Fish, broccoli, fruits, wheat bread, baked potatoes, oatmeal... I know there is more...
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    eggs
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    steal cut oatmeal!

i was never an oatmeal fan, but i was getting really impatient this morning waiting for it to finish cooking.

LOVE putting cinnamon in it!

I cook mine on Sundays for the week. Add cinnamon and ground flaxseed. Use fruit juice in place of some or all of the water, add chopped fruits and nuts! Delish If I am making Apple I use apple juice and add raisens and walnuts. If I am making Strawberry/banana I use V8 Fusion light Strawberry/banana....etc
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Peppers, I can't get enough of them. Eat a lot more onions now too. And veggie burgers. I would have never have touched meat-free products a year ago but they taste really good, with hardly any of the calories and fat that you get with regular burgers.
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Avacados...love them!!:)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato! I've only tried them as fries so far though~
    I bake them like 4 or 5 at a time and keep them on hand in the fridge. I put one in my post workout shake w/ vanilla protein powder sometimes...It's really good IMO :-)

Interesting! I'm going to have to try that!
  • callmeabeast
    Options
    I have a long list!

asparagus, squash/zucchini, mushrooms, onions, green/red/yellow peppers, mangos, mustard, cabbage, grapefruit, eggplant, and ginger
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Avacados...love them!!:)

Me too, me too! And hummus! <3 them both!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fish! Now I love grilled fish!
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I seriously hated almost all fruits. Ok, I cannot really think of one I liked. Now I have to eat at least one apple a day, I love them! I still can't get past the texture of bananas but, I love them in my protein shakes, the flavor is great!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hummas
    Asparagus
    Grilled fish
    Laughing Cow Cheese (any and all)
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    basically everything I eat now!!! fish, veggies (except broccoli and peas b/c I've always loved them), using lettuce leaves for buns, almonds, salads, spaghetti squash!!!! omg I'm obsessed with spaghetti squash!!! greek yogurt, cottage cheese, pickles, shirataki noodles, tofu, and pretty much everything healthy. I used to live off of mac 'n cheese, frozen waffles, and orange chicken and hot dogs!!! now I can't even remember the last time I've had any of those!!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Salad sandwiches (ate age 30 I had never put salad in bread before!)
    Falafel and tofu
    Tuna!