lost over 100 pounds and still hate shopping

Options
2»

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I find stretchy pants way more comfy......just buy pj pants....u can never go wrong with those :laugh:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am about the same weight as you. I am around 5'4.

If you want to invest in a pair that fits you well I really love True Religion Jeans. I am about a 28,29 in that particular brand. Although I have a thinner bottom half than top half.

I spent around 200 on my one pair but I have had them for 5+ years...wear them all the time now.

Also the "ingrid", I think, style of citizens for humanity always gets me compliments. Try those too!

I think designer jeans just fit me better. I also have fairly narrow hips so they also work well for me.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I hate buying jeans too! I usually fit between a size 6-9 depending on if it's womens and juniors and I have no hips, so I always end up with a big bulge in the middle or MC Hammer pants :grumble:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I am about the same weight as you. I am around 5'4.

If you want to invest in a pair that fits you well I really love True Religion Jeans. I am about a 28,29 in that particular brand. Although I have a thinner bottom half than top half.

I spent around 200 on my one pair but I have had them for 5+ years...wear them all the time now.

Also the "ingrid", I think, style of citizens for humanity always gets me compliments. Try those too!

I think designer jeans just fit me better. I also have fairly narrow hips so they also work well for me.

That is true go for the more expensive brands/designers that go off of your waist size and then get them tailored to your length. Thats what my friend does,
    You have to remember that clothing sizes are ALL LIES- They say smaller sizes even though they are actually bigger so even though it says an 8 you could actually be a 10 in other sizes. A good website to check out for pants and finding pants that fit you the right way is www.zafu.com you put in your height,weight, how you want your pants to fit and how previous pants have fit you wrong and it will show you jeans that are in your best category it will also tell you what jeans run small and what jeans run big or what jeans are a true fit.

as far as women and junior sizes- I look at it this way I am an adult I don't need to wear kids clothing. As you get older you should wear more age appropriate clothing (IMO) Now I am not saying rock the Mom jeans (lol) but getting better fitting clothes is a good idea. I see many women wearing jeans that they shouldn't be wearing just because you can zip and button them doesn't mean you should wear them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!