Never thought I'd buy "that"!

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Running shoes... based on how they feel and that they give me the right support, not what cute color they are. :laugh:
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    My HRM without a doubt. A year before if you'd told me I would be in a sporting goods store buying an HRM I'd have said "oh yeah, that's totally gonna be me...Not". lol Damn I'm glad that's me now!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Organic Baby Spinach.... I go crazy if I dont have it... I eat a salad or two everyday now... I love this stuff and never thought I would.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Boxing gloves - My new gym has a boxing class and incorporates boxing into the bootcamp class that I'm enrolled in. Boxing is the hardest thing I've ever done. WOW!!! What a workout!
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    I never thought in a million years that I would buy a kettlebell! I can't get enough of using it now :) Amazon does a great range of them.Best purchase i've made for my weight loss journey.

That and cottage cheese.I used to hate it now I eat it with everything haha :)
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    A kitchen scale to weigh my food.

Ditto- A digital kitchen scale.

I third this....purchased a scale to weigh my food and my own personal set of measuring cups/spoons
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    A kitchen scale to weigh my food.

Yep this and a food processor I asked for for Christmas last year. :)
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    Dumbbells. Of all the things. And using them, too! Haha!
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Funny you posted this topic, when I was at the store today I stood there in the exercise area thinking... I never thought I'd be here buying an exercise related item.. Kinda felt like everyone was like what's that fat chick doing over there with thaaaat stuff =( but this is me and who I am now.

Onto my actual answer.....
    I agree with the people who said "jillian michaels" lol. I haven't bought it yet.. but i'm going to.. it was out of stock today at walmart so i just watched it on youtube. can't wait to get it on dvd though bc doing exercise while looking at the laptop while laying on the floor and it is on the table next to // above you...... is more like juggling flaming hockey pucks. Not easy or something you would want to do lol =)

Day 2 Jillian survivor lol. yay i'm sore & exhausted!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    besides the protein powder or hrm or gym membership it would definitely have to be measuring cups and spoons to keep at my desk at work.

lol....never thought I would do something like that!

:noway:
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A skinny decaf latte. I'm not sure what the point is in coffee if not to keep you awake....
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Creatine
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    A set of dumbbells.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm eyeing a Garmin Watch to track m progress as I learn to run ; )
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Running shoes and entries into 5Ks.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    1. A kitchen scale
    2. Shirataki noodles
    3. Bikini (Bought my first one ever today!! I don't know if I'll ever wear it though..)
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My Bodymedia FIT armband. I used to scoff at people who wore these. But now I see why: it's the best $200 I ever spent. :smile:
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Lycra for cycling. Now I am wanting to step up from my hybrid and buy my first road bike but that is going to take some serious saving.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    First was kitchen scales.

Next was a sports bra - something bought for ME rather than to impress whoever was looking at the bewbs.

Then NEW shoes (and looking at way more expensive ones even).

Aside from the very expensive shoes, I am also looking at a push bike, and I have been going INTO sports stores, and joined dance classes.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Fitness health wise-

A HRM
    A medicine ball
    Protein powder
    Protein bars

Medical Health wise (this has been a journey for me health wise, I've been going through a lot with food intolerances, reactions because of them, and some kidney/bladder issues) -

Corn silk tea (tastes like dirt)
    Raw kidney concentrate
    Milk thistle