Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I love my gummy ones or my skull candy.
  • pyroxian
    pyroxian Posts: 99
    Options
    Would anyone say earbuds are better/worse than the kind iwth the plastic part that goes around your ears? I have small ears which is one reason I think I'm having so many issues with the earbuds I'm using now keep falling out

I feel like a YurBuds salesman about now - but that's one of the very cool things about the Yurbuds product - they make something like 7 different sized sleeves that go over standard ear buds that when sized appropriately for your auricle really work well to lock the bud into place without completely obstructing your ear canal such that you can't hear outside sounds. At one point they had a service where you could take a picture of your ear holding a US Quarter next to your ear or a standard Ipod earbud in your ear & they would analyze which size you needed, but I haven't been able to find that service on their site lately. You might email them & see if it's still a service they perform. Reminded me a little bit of the way that Doc's pro-plugs (ear plugs for extreme sports/diving/scuba/etc) are fitted, or the way that the US military used to fit ear plugs to soldiers - the reality is that there isn't a one-size-fits-all solution for things that go in our ears - we're all built a little bit differently, we don't buy one-size-fits-all jeans or shirts etc, why would we expect a one-size-fits-all approach to earplugs or ear buds/in-ear phones?