where is everyone from

Options

Replies

• kimford28
    Options
    Northern VA, right outside of Washington DC!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    82 Degrees slight cool breeze. Sunny Southern California. Live in Long Beach work in the OC. It's hard but someone has to do it. You know I like this site much more than my space. It has real people being real.
  • brife17
    Options
    i love myspace, but this is quit addicting, and for a good cause. I have been on this more since i started than myspace! its crazy. but i am from Toledo Ohio, but moved just outside of toledo to oregon, by lake erie, where right now it is a partly sunny cool 83
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey thats my weather give it back
  • brife17
    Options
    ha oh no, cant give it back. i am loving every minute of it. i have no use for any of that cold stuff that we usually experience around this time. non at all!!!!!! so you will just have to wait bigdane321, sorry.
    but i think you can help me, there is a post called what have you tried, started by me, id like for you to check it out and add to it. we are going to come up with "the perfect diet"
    Bailey
  • venice05
    Options
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :)
  • andreaguess
    Options
    Currently I am in San Diego, California but, I started out life as a Disneyland baby! (I lived 38 years within 10 min of the park)
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Colorado Springs CO

Welcome!!
  • lisabauman
    Options
    Minneapolis, Minnesota. And most of us DO NOT sound like the people in the movie Fargo! But ok, there are a minority of people that do say "Ya sure, you betcha" :-)
  • phatgrl81
    Options
    I am from New Bedford,MA
  • eonblue
    eonblue Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Boston, MA
  • Angelle
    Options
    HI i'm from Toronto, Canada
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    Terrebonne, Québec,Canada ;)
  • abrown323
    abrown323 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small town in the big state of Texas. Where 50 Mile an Hour of wind is normal and the dirt blows with it. One day it can be 100 degrees and the next day it will be snowing. That's just how Texas weather works.
  • melb
    melb Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I just joined, I'm from Bronx, NY
  • docrawford11
    Options
    Pueblo, Colorado
  • ponytailfnp
    ponytailfnp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Presently living in Augusta, GA

Grew up in Paducah KY

Went to College in Memphis at University of TN - GO VOLS and 2 years in the SMALL town of Oneida TN in the mountains before our first move to Augusta

Briefly lived in Reno in 2005 before moving back to Augusta.

Have been shopping many times at the Unclaimed baggage shop in Scottsboro AL - great bargains. We have a family reunion at Goose Pond Resort every other year.

Best wishes to all.

Also thanks to all our military members, spouses of military, parents / inlaws of military.... thanks so much for your sacrifice and for your service. We, THe AMERICAN PUBLIC really do appreciate you and all you do for us and for those you protect around the world.
  • y300210
    y300210 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there
    I am from Nanaimo BC
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ellsworth, Maine
  • TWis1215
    Options
    From New Jersey here. Just started the program. Good luck to everyone. If you need support..can always ask. I know I will.