Options
    the High Desert, Southern California
  • andanne
    andanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Allentown PA and enjoying this site!
  • cmdsimmon
    Options
    Reno, NV... born and raised in Wisconsin. YES... I am a cheesehead!!! GO PACK GO
  • rtmazyck
    rtmazyck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello from Upper Marlboro, Maryland! It's about 1 hour from Washington, DC, 1/2 hour from Annapolis, MD, and also 1 hour from Baltimore, MD. We consider ourselves: Country Living between two cities. It's so interesting to see so many of you from around the globe!!

I'm a retired Federal government employee. I just had gastric bypass surgery. This is the first time in my life to REALLY REALLY monitor my food intake. I'm learning to chew and digest slowly. I am learning to balance my nutrition under medical supervision. I take my meds, vitamins, and supplements. So far it's been easy to do this because of this wonderful web site. I have a set of measuring cups, a mini scale, and this website to calculate protein, carbs, caleries, fat, etc.

I initially weighed 342 lbs (8-21-07). I eat at least 90 grams of protein each day along with my other food groups. Today I'm at 318 lbs. I'm still too weak to exercise so I've been taking very short walks ( about 1/2 block).
  • TCLARK89
    Options
    Scottsboro, AL.....Home of the Unclaimed Baggage.....LOL
  • denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Shelby, Montana .. then I lived in Bismarck, North Dakota for 15 years and now I'm in Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada. Great fun to see where everyone is from
  • rebramm
    rebramm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Houston, Texas
  • Myst17
    Options
    Born and raised in Hartford, CT
    Currently live in Bridgeport, CT
    Work in Manhattan NYC
  • cltimes2
    Options
    Another Washingtonian here. I live just South of Seattle in Kent, WA.
  • TFATKIN
    Options
    Roseburg Oregon, about an hour from Eugene
  • jude2700
    Options
    Hi everyone,I hail fron East Central Alberta.Just started using this site,so far not keeping to calorie limit too well,guess that will work itself out.Also just started golfing at the ripe age of 60.
  • CoolCarly
    Options
    Hello !!!!

Jacksonville Florida and just watched the Gators beat Tennessee.............chomp...chomp!!
  • DoubleC
    Options
    I'm originally from a fairly small town outside of Houston, TX. I've moved around quite a bit and I'm currently receiving mail in Dallas, TX.... just waiting for a reason to move. Nothing against the Big D (it's not nearly as bad as it's reputation), I just don't like to be locked down. :)
  • littlekimmyishy
    littlekimmyishy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    originally, everett washington, right now, albany ny. but by them time im done losing the weight im setting myself up for on here, i should be back in washington! yay!
  • jlwilson
    jlwilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Putnam County, NY but originally from England.
  • melvabanks
    Options
    Atlanta, Georgia
  • camartin
    Options
    Douglasville, Georgia
  • brentb1216
    Options
    outside of Houston, Texas
  • beth2662
    beth2662 Posts: 16 Member
    Options