Options
    Atlanta, GA
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    San Francisco, CA for me!
  • monica261
    Options
    I am orginally from Houston, Texas, but currently live in San Diego, CA.
  • donnag524
    donnag524 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Clarksville, Virginia, great idea!!!!!!
  • mack0918
    mack0918 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    London, UK over here!
  • blkgvn
    blkgvn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
  • apojones
    apojones Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    sflanny: Are you closer to Bowling Green, Louisville or Lexington? We live in Henderson, KY.
  • apojones
    apojones Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hannah: I agree the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls is the most beautiful. That was part of the last trip I took with my family. I wasn't that thrilled at first that we were supposed to spend the whole day looking at the falls. I wondered how much time you could really kill watching a bunch of water fall over some rocks.
    IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MESMERIZING!!!
    We just stood there and stared and listened to the overwhelming roar. I remember that I had just had a perm put in my hair before the trip and we visited the falls the day before I was supposed to be able to wash my hair. The sun, even though it was relatively cloudy day, bleached my hair as light as it has ever been, but it looked really pretty. We rode the Maid of the Mist, which sounds silly since I wasn't supposed to wet my hair yet, because we got drenched from the heavy mist on the front of the boat.
    Back then you could still walk back in under the falls a little ways, but I have heard since that the walkways behind the falls have been closed down due to the amount of erosion. That has been nearly 15 years ago. I really would like to take my husband to see it--I think it would be romantic.
  • brendamercier
    Options
    Originally from Santa Barbara, CA but now residing in Austin, TX
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Ontario...American ex-pat from Toledo, Ohio.
  • rdecember6
    rdecember6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SO COOL to see where everyone is writing in from!!! We (my fiance and I) moved here (Atlatanta) a year ago from Olympia, WA. Talk about a change! So "HELLO" cmriverside!! The name makes more sense now. Also to our Oregon friend-hello. We managed to pack on a few since all the change this past year... But no matter. Here's to good health!
  • hannah
    hannah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Skinnier-me , He has been there about a year now way to far from me though would love my sons and grandsons to be closer,but I also know they have to have their own lives now and guess what so do I :) Time to play lol
  • soccermommie02
    Options
    Dayton, OHIO
  • dolphinlover
    Options
    Hi I am in King George Virginia but hail from the beautiful island of Oahu.
  • courtneycatt
    courtneycatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Misawa, Japan about a 10 hour drive north of Tyoko! We are closer to South Korea and Russia than Tyoko I think!!
  • kbl327
    kbl327 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Near Utica, NY
  • gator007
    gator007 Posts: 15
    Options
    Dallas, Texas
  • EHBRown28
    EHBRown28 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Outside of Atlanta, GA - Suwanee is the town.
  • Sherfoodie
    Sherfoodie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Central Washington State, the Apple Capital of the World! Go Seahawks!