Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and ham sandwhich, washed down with half glass of cola topped up with milk. (It has to be coca cola - pepsi would just be weird :wink: )
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    1. eggs and ketchup -yum

I use to do this! I would make french fries with eggs, put a crapload of ketchup on the plate, dip the french fries into the ketchup then into the egg yolk lol
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Anyone in my family understands, but anyone married into my family thinks I'm crazy. I love a big plate of spagetti and big tall glass of milk. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! Also Ramen noodles with milk does the trick as well!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I put applesauce on my cake and my hubby pours milk over his cake lol,from what he tell's me it's a Pennsylvania Dutch thing.
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Orange juice and Chocolate anything. Awesomeness

needed to add, dill pickles and peanut butter sandwich
  • MyNameIsJess24
    Options
    I bet you would love this dessert I make then...Its a layered dessert and the basics of it is it has a pretzel bottom or crust, the next layer is a cream cheese and coolwhip mixture and then its strawberry jello with chunks of real strawberries on top. I've made it a million time for family dinners and such and everyone always LOVES it.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Probably not weird, but fruit such as peaches on top of cottage cheese. Applesauce mixed with cottage cheese. Avocado (not the whole thing) in place of mayo on a turkey wrap. Hummus (I like the roasted red pepper flavor) in place of mayo on wraps.
  • tkay1949
    tkay1949 Posts: 11
    Options
    I see a lot of peanut butter fans. My favorite is peanut and pickle ( a sliced the long way dill ) on a hotdog roll with a lot of peanut butter of course. I will certainly try some of the others. Also enjoy a sardine sandwich.
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Marmite and Jam (Jelly - Any flavour) on lightly salted rice cakes.

Yorkshire pudding and golden syrup.

A milky way chocolate bar with small bits of crisps (chips) poked into the soft bit in the middle.

McDonalds fries dipped in McDonalds milkshake.

I :heart: random combinations and I'm constantly trying out new ones :laugh:
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Marmite and Jam (Jelly - Any flavour) on lightly salted rice cakes.

Yorkshire pudding and golden syrup.

A milky way chocolate bar with small bits of crisps (chips) poked into the soft bit in the middle.

McDonalds fries dipped in McDonalds milkshake.

I :heart: random combinations and I'm constantly trying out new ones :laugh:

Yorkshire pudding works with any sweet filling, it is just a pancake mixture. I love yorkshire puddings and jam.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Frostie and fries is my favorite. Also Buddig chicken and dill pickle sandwiches and chips on sandwiches. My daughter uses ranch dip for EVERYTHING! Corn dogs, fish sticks, french fries, everything gets dipped in ranch!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The best thing ever is a fried egg on top of peanut butter toast. It melts the peanut butter.. yummo!

I also put ketchup on a lot of things, potato chips, grilled cheese, eggs, etc.... Maybe thats not so wierd.
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    apple slices with chilli flakes and lemon juice
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    1. eggs and ketchup -yum

I use to do this! I would make french fries with eggs, put a crapload of ketchup on the plate, dip the french fries into the ketchup then into the egg yolk lol
    Yeah also leftover spagetti with fried egg on top for breakfast...yummy to the tummy! lol:laugh:
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Over easy fried egg over anything... I honestly think an over easy egg works with anything.
    Peanut butter and cheese with chips
    Milk and coke mixed together.
    Tomato sauce and bananas.
    Brie/cream cheese and any jelly
    French fries and mayo (with that said, potato chips and mayo)
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I dont go too far off the beaten path, I dont think.

*Peanut butter on Pop Tarts
    *Ketchup on scrambled eggs
    *Grape Jelly on over easy eggs
    *Peanut butter and margarine (ONLY country crock) sandwiches
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    pIZZA and ketchup or nacho doritos with chocolate ice cream( had a prego friend craave this, turns out it is pretty awesome)-- In high school we used to dip french fries in ketchup
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    nutella and tostitos lime chips...

nutella on everything....
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats, with a scrambled egg and cottage cheese. My favorite breakfast.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    apple slices with chilli flakes and lemon juice

This sounds yummy!