Weird food combinations you love?

Options

Replies

• myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    I put peanut butter & butter on pancakes or waffles. I don't like syrup, so I use the butter like syrup....VERY FATTENING.

I used to put sugar on rice. I still eat grits (it is a southern thing) with butter & sugar. I eat peanut butter & pineapple sandwiches....hmmm I sense a theme....yes, I do eat a LOT of peanut butter. Sweet potatoes & horseradish sauce is good too.

My hubby likes peanut butter & dill pickle sandwiches....can't bring myself to try it....
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Banana, peanut butter and honey sandwiches! Yummo!

... also dipping my french fries into my sundae at Maccas (so wrong, but so good!)
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    friesssssss dipped in chocolate sundae! hahaha yumm i know. i promise! try it! lol..

avocado and condensed milk - nom, nom, nom!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mustard on my scrambled eggs....and brown gravy on my potato salad....and pork bbq on my grits :)
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chip ice cream with peanut butter topping. Yum!
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and spicy salsa. It's amazing, I swear.
    Also: jalapenos and raw onions. mmmm!
    And super garlic-y hummus. My dad makes it and adds twice the garlic.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with bbq sauce. I haven't had it in awhile. Then I love peanut butter on saltines, dipped in chili.
  • SheenaRamone13
    SheenaRamone13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pop corn with reduced raspberries, almost carmelized but completely natural and crazy delish.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Ice-cream with cheetos and yes bubble gum (dont ask), have been doing it since I was a kid and I crave it once in a while. Haven't done it yet, since on MFP though.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    every-one thinks my cottage cheese mixed with pork n beans is gross. I usually mix the two then use it as dip for chips.
    oh, peanut butter and jelly with bacon and egg (over easy) sandwich. My dad got me hooked on it when I was a kid. everyone things it sounds so gross, but its so yummy.
  • katiedidd66
    Options
    I love 1/2 cup of cottage cheese in a bowl and then I pour a small can of V8 over it and cover it with pepper!! Yummy
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm an ice cream and chips girl too! hot chips though

I loooooooove shredded cabbage and lemon juice or vinegar
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    vanilla ice cream and peanut butter is soooooo goood.

To add to this....vanilla ice cream and melt a Tbs of peanut butter in the microwave for 15secs (or until runny) pour over the Ice Cream. Do the same with some honey (only needs about 10sec) and pour that over the ice cream too. Let it set for a minute...Mmmm mmm.

To make this even more delicious pour some chocolate Ice Magic all over!
  • AppleJuiceMoney
    Options
    hot cross buns and vegemite... HAHA! any Australians will understand just how weird this is...
  • mamaw322
    mamaw322 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lowfat fruit flavored yogurt and cottage cheese! Sounds gross, but very filling and yummy!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Also, I love blue cheese. I can put it on anything.

When I was in college and eating ramen a lot, when I got tired lof the flavor I would add blue cheese. I keep a container at work (of crumbles, not dressing). We fixed some greens last week and I didn't have vinegar or relish for them at work, so I put some blue cheese in. DH made a corn and crab chowder a few weeks ago that had too strong of a seafood flavor but it was healthy and I didn't want to waste it,. so I took leftovers to work and added blue cheese.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Pickles and cream cheese! (Preferably on a bagel!) Yuuuummmyyyyy!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Warm spaghetti o's with tons of parmesan cheese and crushed potato chips. Dip peanut and jelly sandwich in and BAM!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. on white bread. Probably one of the least healthy things I could eat, so I don't very often, but yummmmmmm

OMG I am so there with you! I LOVE PB & Mayo sandwiches!!! People think I am NUTS but I say dont diss it until you try it!!! YUMMY!!! Now I want one!!!! LOL :drinker:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese mixed with applesauce. i never knew until recently that its not normal to do that. my mom used to make it for me when i was a kid. lol