Crazy Canucks June 17

Options
13»

Replies

• mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    so, i was thinking that it would be interesting if every week we make a group challenge, i know we have sortove done this already with the push ups the one time, and other things, but i really think that if we come up with challenges for the group every week it will give us a good kick and will help with all our weight loss. I think this will also help for those of us who have reached plateaus and who really want to shed the pounds before the summer really hits....anyways, so let me know if you guys are up for it and we can start tommorow for our first weigh in and i could set the first week challenge....Good luck everyone for tommorow!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I like your idea mxburke about te challenges.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    so, i was thinking that it would be interesting if every week we make a group challenge, i know we have sortove done this already with the push ups the one time, and other things, but i really think that if we come up with challenges for the group every week it will give us a good kick and will help with all our weight loss. I think this will also help for those of us who have reached plateaus and who really want to shed the pounds before the summer really hits....anyways, so let me know if you guys are up for it and we can start tommorow for our first weigh in and i could set the first week challenge....Good luck everyone for tommorow!

Yes!! Great idea, lets get this goin this week!!!

Remember everyone that tomorrow is weigh in, so its last chance work outs today!!! consider your butt kicked :bigsmile: push yourself a little harder today. Good Luck tomorrow Canadians!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great idea mxburke! Love your new picture too!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    thanks! so i will post with my weigh in the week challenge for us, and then the next weeks after, somebody else could maybe come up with a challenge! Good luck at weigh in tommorow everyone!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I looked for the thread today since I was MIA last week but can't find it, Any help would be great!

xox
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I looked for the thread today since I was MIA last week but can't find it, Any help would be great!

xox

ok i bumped the thread for you. should say "Cazy Canucks June 24"
  • iwant2clessofme
    Options
    :heart: Hello everyone I am in Ontario & I am new to these boards. I would love to join this weekly challenge it's what I need to get me out of my plateau. Here is a bit about me :
    I am 39 my highest weight was 297 (the pic in my ticker is about 280) January 2008 I knew I need to do something I was gaining weight again. I joined the gym & went 6 days a week (was laid off so it was pretty easy to fit it in)

Today I weigh 198 & my goal weight is 160
    I look forward to going back to the gym this summer