Bacon Lovers Support Group

Options
13»

Replies

• Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I live in Portland, home of voodoo doughnut's maple bacon bar. Its been calling to me.

That doughnut is glorious! I want a coffin full of them...
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Totally. I eat bacon OFTEN. It's a joke in our house. I just log it with my food and count it as the protein and fats that it counts for. I use it to flavor meals now instead of be a centerpoint, which gives all that lovely flavor with a lot fewer calories and fats to worry about. My all-time favorite is brussels sprouts with bacon, balsalmic, olive oil and a tiny bit of brown sugar. There is only about a tablespoon of crumbled or diced bacon to a full serving, and SO GOOD!!
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Guilty confession:

I was once going to make breakfast. It was going to have eggs, bacon, toast... I started to cook only a few slices, but I just ate the whole damn package...

I haven't touched bacon in weeks!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I had bacon wrapped meatloaf on Saturday. No guilt here. It was amazing.
  • cryan1980
    cryan1980 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have a slab of pork belly in the smoker right now... Cured for a week prior. We do not eat much bacon and by making it myself it keeps eating to a minimum... (once a month... maybe twice) Absolutely delicious but I get stingy with it!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have at least 4 Slices everyday. I have a unlimited Supply of cooked and raw bacon at work.... I love it.
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm in, if all the girls have to wear this:

2.jpg

I feel obligated to make this now....
    My boyfriend would freakin' love it.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I eat bacon a couple of times a week. It's part of my regular diet. LOVE IT!!!