STFU Pizza Hut, I've had enough of you.

Options
2»

Replies

• tigerflower1377
    Options
    Hello ladies! I feel the exact same way! I have 4 kids and it's soooo hard not to eat the "conveinent" food that i can feed them sometimes. With this last baby i was gestational and so I tried to watch my weight as best as I could(i still got up to 200 from a starting weight of 132) and now i'm trying to lose the last 10lbs. I am struggling! I try to work out everyday and I now have cut out processed carbs and sugar, but i'm still not losing the weight! Sooo frustrated!
  • dovesandcrows
    Options
    Ugh been at work, just taking a break.

Thanks for all the comments. I read each one and I am really finding this site to be like so inspirational and you guys also gave me some good ideas on stuff that's been holding me back.

I definitely think gaming is the major key to why I keep gaining weight but I love games so much. I'm one of the nerdier nerds and I get into all the betas. There's like 5 right now, and I need to just stop sometimes or else I will play like 5 hours straight. I have to change this. I can't sit for this long, get hungry and order out--which is definitely what happens in gaming since it would take "too long" to make something healthy. (This idea is crap, and I know it)

So I've had a gym membership for 2 years, and I've probably been to it like 50 times? Or less. I definitely didn't go at all in the past two months yet I still pay for it. Anyway, I'm going today but the thing that I dread the most is cardio, I just hate treadmills and ellipticals. I'm going to focus on weights and the bike today since I like those the most.

Also I went and bought p90x yesterday, and I'm going to give that a try at home too. I think I can afford to take more time outs from gaming. Truth is I think I only play games to distract myself from everything else. :grumble: