NSV - Down from 3X/24 to L/16

Options
christibam
christibam Posts: 478 Member
Friday night I asked my friend if she had a big shirt I could borrow and the biggest size she had was a Large. I thought it was going to be super tight and NOPE! I haven't been in a Large shirt in sooooo long.

January to today.

1zovz9f.jpg

Replies

• zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • dawnschrecengost66
    dawnschrecengost66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!! You look wonderful.
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!!
  • tikeygee
    tikeygee Posts: 1
    Options
    That is so awesome.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwww! Great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great!!!!!
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    4 months! OMG!!! AWESOME CHICA! 24 is where I started as well I can only pray through all this sweat I can be down to a 16 in another 2 months ... That would be so amazing! Thank you for posting!!!

ETA Hey your in Tampa! Cool Add me if you want another friend!
    What kind of exersises were you doing around size 22 and do you remember how many cals you were netting a day?! I never know if I am eating too much, too little or enough!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You look great! Look how thin your middle is! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done, lady! Keep up the great work. =)
  • Plussizebritt
    Plussizebritt Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME HUN! =)
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Good job! 60 pounds is amazing!
    I am in located in tampa too :)
  • christibam
    Options
    The change I'm even more happy about is in my face. I feel like I have "me" back. I also have a neck!

December 11, 2011
    dxxyrc.jpg

April 7th, 2012

13505363_413.jpg
  • christibam
    Options
    4 months! OMG!!! AWESOME CHICA! 24 is where I started as well I can only pray through all this sweat I can be down to a 16 in another 2 months ... That would be so amazing! Thank you for posting!!!

ETA Hey your in Tampa! Cool Add me if you want another friend!
    What kind of exersises were you doing around size 22 and do you remember how many cals you were netting a day?! I never know if I am eating too much, too little or enough!

Heyyyyy! :) I think at 22 I was doing 30-60 minutes on the stationary bike. 45 seconds were moderately fast and 15 seconds I peddled my heart out and I just did that the entire time. That's about the time I started strength and circuit training too... I think. I don't totally remember but I believe MFP had mine set at 1540 calories per day and I needed maybe 1,100-1,540.

It really varies by person though. I was pregnant with twins and miscarried in November so the weight came off pretty quick from that but I was about a 22 before I became pregnant anyway. I don't know if that made it so the weight came off faster for me or if it really has just been all the hard work and total lifestyle change. Also, I used to have major issues with bulimia and binge eating and I haven't done ANY of that since starting... my metabolism is probably finally like YES! lol
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats! being able to wear something you couldn't before really makes you realize how far you've came( i recently got some hand me downs from a friend and was suprised myself).you are doing so great. thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • yag1630
    yag1630 Posts: 92
    Options
    You look great... more weight lose to come. Good Job!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! The transformation is unreal. Great job woman!!!
  • Goldrusher
    Goldrusher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!!!!
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    congratulations! Huge success - you look great!
  • gettingitdone1
    gettingitdone1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yippie skippy:) you are doing great you should be very very very proud of your self
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on the great loss! That's a lot in 4 months! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!