NICE JOB!!!
  • pat6250
    pat6250 Posts: 90
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! Time to go shopping for some cute stuff, huh? :drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! Big difference. Congrats & keep up the good work!
  • ncgirlmaryann
    Options
    :smile: you look awesome!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! I have gone from a tight 24W to a 16M stretch jeans. It feels so good doesn't it!? WTG Keep going!:flowerforyou:
  • RK262
    RK262 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing progress, great job!
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    great job You look great. Keep it up!!
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss and fitness. You really do look dfferent!! Continued success on your journey :)
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congrats! how fantastic for you! you should be very proud!!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing......:smile:
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG. Lookin' good.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! In just 4 months, my dear, you're committed! :)
    You also look so much happier on the pictures. Congrats!
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! I am sorry to hear about your loss, though. ((hugs))
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! I am sorry to hear about your loss, though. ((hugs))

It's alright. As much as it sucked, it's better this way. Now I can be in shape whenever my husband and I go to have children in the future and I won't be as high risk.

And thank you. :)
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

It's alright. As much as it sucked, it's better this way. Now I can be in shape whenever my husband and I go to have children in the future and I won't be as high risk.

Same reason I am loosing weight as well... I had my youngest in October. I wont get into details but it was a roller coaster of a pregnancy. and I will not be having my next until I am where I need to be.
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Very very awesome!!! Congrats to you!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Same reason I am loosing weight as well... I had my youngest in October. I wont get into details but it was a roller coaster of a pregnancy. and I will not be having my next until I am where I need to be.

lol the funny thing is... once I started doing all this and running and planning bigger and better things to do, the more I want to put off having kids even longer. I know twins would have been wonderful but I don't know how well climbing a mountain or traveling to Africa would go with toddlers.
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! YOU GO GIRL...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!