Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)
    I spent $500 on a psychic to tell me I'm a horrible person and my ex will suffer for it

You do realize that if your story is true, you are the one who messed up your relationship. Chalk it up as a learning experience and let him move on. There must have been something wrong in the relationship to begin for you to consider this as acceptable behavior. I don't think you're horrible, you just need to learn to make less impulsive choices, and take some time to be single and unattached before you go looking for someone new. Good luck. And don't look for serious answers from someone who's joking around. :flowerforyou:

Yes Im a *kitten* and he's better off without me. We get it lady damn. Btw no one said it was acceptable. I WAS ****ING HUNGRY

NO FOOD
    NO LIGHTS
    NOTHING
    IT WAS EITHER MAKE SOME MONEY OR BEG THE PEOPLE AT MCDONALD'S FOR SOME DAMN FRENCH FRIES

I'm not justifying anything. I'm not saying it was a good ****ing choice. But it was my ONLY choice. Sitting around waiting for money won't get ANYONE fed.

I never said you were a *kitten*, and I think you're better off without each other. If you really had nothing and used the money you git on a psychic... You need a budgeting counselor, not a psychic.
    You REALLY think I spent money on a physic when I didn't even have money to eat? WOW...
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Please refrain from attacking HorrorChix89, shes been thru enough.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Yes, and after she spent all that money on a psychic and all...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)
    I spent $500 on a psychic to tell me I'm a horrible person and my ex will suffer for it

You do realize that if your story is true, you are the one who messed up your relationship. Chalk it up as a learning experience and let him move on. There must have been something wrong in the relationship to begin for you to consider this as acceptable behavior. I don't think you're horrible, you just need to learn to make less impulsive choices, and take some time to be single and unattached before you go looking for someone new. Good luck. And don't look for serious answers from someone who's joking around. :flowerforyou:

Yes Im a *kitten* and he's better off without me. We get it lady damn. Btw no one said it was acceptable. I WAS ****ING HUNGRY

NO FOOD
    NO LIGHTS
    NOTHING
    IT WAS EITHER MAKE SOME MONEY OR BEG THE PEOPLE AT MCDONALD'S FOR SOME DAMN FRENCH FRIES

I'm not justifying anything. I'm not saying it was a good ****ing choice. But it was my ONLY choice. Sitting around waiting for money won't get ANYONE fed.

I never said you were a *kitten*, and I think you're better off without each other. If you really had nothing and used the money you git on a psychic... You need a budgeting counselor, not a psychic.
    You REALLY think I spent money on a physic when I didn't even have money to eat? WOW...

You said you spent $500 on a psychic. Anyhoo. As fun as this little trip down the rabbit hole has been, Ttfn.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elenathegreat
    Options

NO FOOD
    NO LIGHTS
    NOTHING

You said you spent $500 on a psychic. Anyhoo. As fun as this little trip down the rabbit hole has been, Ttfn.

Awww... bless your heart...
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    close...... sorta...... no, not really :-)

i have 5 kids, what is the gender division? and how many years between oldest and youngest?

oh, and what are we having for dinner tonight??

you have been very entertaining!!!

4 boys and 1 girl.

Age difference between oldest and youngest is 17 years.

We wont be having dinner together as I am in Latin America right now, but I wish you the best.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Yeah...right...whatever lady
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    if you really did spend $500 on a physic you over paid...
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

OMFG I DIDN'T SPEND MONEY ON A ****ING PHYSIC
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    close...... sorta...... no, not really :-)

i have 5 kids, what is the gender division? and how many years between oldest and youngest?

oh, and what are we having for dinner tonight??

you have been very entertaining!!!

4 boys and 1 girl.

Age difference between oldest and youngest is 17 years.

We wont be having dinner together as I am in Latin America right now, but I wish you the best.

I nailed it. Be truthful or maybe you dont know your kids very well.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

This is what you said. That right there ^^^^^^ is a quote from you. Don't get angry at a bunch of people for saying you spent $500 on a psychic when you said it first.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

This is what you said. That right there ^^^^^^ is a quote from you. Don't get angry at a bunch of people for saying you spent $500 on a psychic when you said it first.

**** Off Lady :flowerforyou:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Ok ladies chill out.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

**** Off Lady :flowerforyou:
    Gladly, just as soon as you agree that you actually said it first. Because you did. I'm willing to give you the benefit if doubt, maybe you're experiencing blackouts and can't remember typing it, but a little scroll to the top would refresh your memory.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42. Don't panic. Did you bring your towel?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42. Don't panic. Did you bring your towel?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I finally got an answer to that. :-D
  • elenathegreat
    Options

OMFG I DIDN'T SPEND MONEY ON A ****ING PHYSIC

Even I got that...I can't believe you didn't get me...
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Riddle me this - Do men prefer real boobs to fake ones?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Riddle me this - Do men prefer real boobs to fake ones?

It truly makes no difference. WHat we truly prefer is two things.

1. Access
    2. Sensitive Nipples