Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    ok...all knowing i'll bite...how much do i weigh?

nowhere close

I was only talking about your left leg.
    haha still not even close...

Oh im close
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)
    I spent $500 on a psychic to tell me I'm a horrible person and my ex will suffer for it

You do realize that if your story is true, you are the one who messed up your relationship. Chalk it up as a learning experience and let him move on. There must have been something wrong in the relationship to begin for you to consider this as acceptable behavior. I don't think you're horrible, you just need to learn to make less impulsive choices, and take some time to be single and unattached before you go looking for someone new. Good luck. And don't look for serious answers from someone who's joking around. :flowerforyou:
  • richiedbond
    Options
    Who died and made you the truth??? Maybe I am the MFPeein truth. This whole thread might be a lie cloaked as the truth. LIES I TELL YOU
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    How many times did you take a picture of your self before picking that one?? Tehehe
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    ok...all knowing i'll bite...how much do i weigh?

nowhere close

I was only talking about your left leg.
    haha still not even close...

Oh im close
    nope maybe when i'm done i'll weigh that...
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    What am I about to do RIGHT now, and will I regret it?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Friend request me
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Who died and made you the truth??? Maybe I am the MFPeein truth. This whole thread might be a lie cloaked as the truth. LIES I TELL YOU

Sadly, Iam_ThatOld_Dude died in 2009 and passed down his knoeldge to me.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Friend request me

Damn you to Hades, you are a warlock. Second part?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How many times did you take a picture of your self before picking that one?? Tehehe

3x, I have a crooked nose and im always paranoid how it looks in any picture, which is why my head is always tilted.

Great observation.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

Friend request me

ROFL!!!!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i have 5 kids, what is the gender division? and how many years between oldest and youngest?

oh, and what are we having for dinner tonight??

you have been very entertaining!!!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Friend request me

Damn you to Hades, you are a warlock. Second part?

Yes, but its because of me, not because of you. I know its early in our relationship to use that line, but I like to be prepared.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)
    I spent $500 on a psychic to tell me I'm a horrible person and my ex will suffer for it

You do realize that if your story is true, you are the one who messed up your relationship. Chalk it up as a learning experience and let him move on. There must have been something wrong in the relationship to begin for you to consider this as acceptable behavior. I don't think you're horrible, you just need to learn to make less impulsive choices, and take some time to be single and unattached before you go looking for someone new. Good luck. And don't look for serious answers from someone who's joking around. :flowerforyou:

Yes Im a *kitten* and he's better off without me. We get it lady damn. Btw no one said it was acceptable. I WAS ****ING HUNGRY

NO FOOD
    NO LIGHTS
    NOTHING
    IT WAS EITHER MAKE SOME MONEY OR BEG THE PEOPLE AT MCDONALD'S FOR SOME DAMN FRENCH FRIES

I'm not justifying anything. I'm not saying it was a good ****ing choice. But it was my ONLY choice. Sitting around waiting for money won't get ANYONE fed.
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    How many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    i have 5 kids, what is the gender division? and how many years between oldest and youngest?

oh, and what are we having for dinner tonight??

you have been very entertaining!!!

4 boys and 1 girl.

Age difference between oldest and youngest is 17 years.

We wont be having dinner together as I am in Latin America right now, but I wish you the best.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    How's the fever?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?

Excellent question, most conventional wison says 3 times based on the commercial from the 1970s. Actually if you dipped into a hot sticky naturally made liquid it will take 19 licks, If just unwrapped and lick it will take 143 licks.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How's the fever?

Not great, just popped 3 aleves, working for 3 more hours and then a client dinner. YIKES.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Yes Im a *kitten* and he's better off without me. We get it lady damn. Btw no one said it was acceptable. I WAS ****ING HUNGRY

NO FOOD
    NO LIGHTS
    NOTHING
    IT WAS EITHER MAKE SOME MONEY OR BEG THE PEOPLE AT MCDONALD'S FOR SOME DAMN FRENCH FRIES

I'm not justifying anything. I'm not saying it was a good ****ing choice. But it was my ONLY choice. Sitting around waiting for money won't get ANYONE fed.

I never said you were a *kitten*, and I think you're better off without each other. If you really had nothing and used the money you got on a psychic... You need a budgeting counselor, not a psychic.