Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Will my husband still find me attractive if I lose another 25-27 pounds? He is a total bootie lover, but according to my height, I need to weigh 136 or under to have a healthy BMI.

Yes, he is actually reverse worried about himself that you will gain the attention of other men if you lsoe the weight. He is insecure

LOL! You totally missed on that one. If he had tiny skirt and pompoms, he would put them on for me(No I will not let him wear mine...he would stretch the top). The man is my biggest fan and best cheerleader.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Why are you such an Idiot that thinks he knows everything?

I do know everything. WHy does it bother you to be given the gift of knowledge?
    Because it's flawed and the things you say are not always true. :flowerforyou: your experience is limited and you can't be right for everything you say, which you've already shown that your not in past posts.

FInd me one example where I have not been right. How do you know my experience is limited? Ive travelled the worldm, ive sired children and managed thousands. I also maybe killed a man in Muncie indiana in 1989.
    your whole post on why men don't have sex with their SO...nothing you said was true about my husband

I am almost 1114% sure I was right on that one. What is your reason?
    We have sex on average 6+ times a week, but I will say he has a lower sex drive then I do and if he gets stressed out he doesn't want to have sex. 90% I initiate it

That thread was to discuss why men DONT have sex with their SO, not why its not enough. I think you would agree if a guy is avoiding sex with his SO it can only be related to the 3 reasons I laid out.
    Thing is, I get ignored if he's stressed and if I didn't talk to him about it, it could very well last longer then the days it does...
    and no I don't think the three things you listed were the only reasons, there are some men that have too low of testosterone levels.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Will my husband still find me attractive if I lose another 25-27 pounds? He is a total bootie lover, but according to my height, I need to weigh 136 or under to have a healthy BMI.

Yes, he is actually reverse worried about himself that you will gain the attention of other men if you lsoe the weight. He is insecure

LOL! You totally missed on that one. If he had tiny skirt and pompoms, he would put them on for me(No I will not let him wear mine...he would stretch the top). The man is my biggest fan and best cheerleader.

HE does that because you are 25-27 lbs overweight. When u lose the weight (and I know you will) watch how his tune will change.

Awlays remember, Im always right
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Will I meet my goal weight by my wedding date?? :indifferent:
  • elenathegreat
    Options

HE does that because you are 25-27 lbs overweight. When u lose the weight (and I know you will) watch how his tune will change.

I'll try to remember to keep you posted between the workouts and wild sex...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

NO......but you will fit in your dress and look beautiful.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

We'll see about that. Who is hotter, you or me? You must state your reasons why...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I'll try to remember to keep you posted between the workouts and wild sex...

I think you ar emissing my point. I know I think on a higher plane...actually a real plane...i fly around alot...but think about what I said.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

We'll see about that. Who is hotter, you or me? You must state your reasons why...

Actually, I am hotter...but that is mainly because I picked up a bug on the plane and im running a 101 fever.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

If his tune changes, then he didn't love you in the first place, or his answer...if your man is truly in love with you he'll love you no matter your size
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I am hotter:

1. Because the only man who can rock my world says I am.
    2. See above reason.
    3. Refer to reasons 1. and 2.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options

NO......but you will fit in your dress and look beautiful.

The Guru Speaks!!!! .....Good enough for me! :laugh:
  • Beastette
    Options

Actually, I am hotter...but that is mainly because I picked up a bug on the plane and im running a 101 fever.

I would have also accepted "because I am running stark naked through Tijuana". Wonderful. Continue on your mission, sir.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

If his tune changes, then he didn't love you in the first place, or his answer...if your man is truly in love with you he'll love you no matter your size

I agree with you 100%
  • Beastette
    Options

[/quote]

I am hotter:

2. See above reason.
    [/quote]

Illogical. Plus, it is my question for him...so to which of us do you refer?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I am hotter:

2. See above reason.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

ANd I did give you my answer, so unless you have the flu with a 102 degree fever, at THIS VERY MOMENT, I am hotter than you. Also, Im in Latin AMerican right now and it is 96 degrees.
  • Beastette
    Options

I am hotter:

2. See above reason.

[/quote]

ANd I did give you my answer, so unless you have the flu with a 102 degree fever, at THIS VERY MOMENT, I am hotter than you. Also, Im in Latin AMerican right now and it is 96 degrees.
    [/quote]

You did. I acquiesced. I'm wondering what this third party is interjecting into the conversation.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Does my calf look awesome or gross?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)
  • Beastette
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how seriously people are taking a stranger's answers on the internet. And if he is serious, he did warn about the hurt factor of his answers. It's chit chat, fun and games. So let's have some fun, people. :-)

Co-sign.