Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Do I love drinking tea so much because I am British or am I British because I drink so much lovely tea????

You love drinking tea, because it gives you the flase sense of being classy, especially on those days when you think back to your actions from the night before and you're horrified. Especially, as those days mutliply and you are unable to stop your urges.

Also, you enjoy it when you have a stuffy nose.

I am never horrified my friend, just rather impressed with my inventiveness ;)

YOu think so, but in the deep, dark crevices of your soul, where the Earl Grey can never reach....you question your actions and inability to control the urges.

Mmmmmm, sweet Earl Gray eases the pain, his lovely wife Lady Gray ain't bad either........... ;)

See? I know all.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Why are men such @sses? and I dont mean your normal "oh whatever I can get over your stupid comments" kind of @ss, I mean the "OMFG WTH made me think you were normal" kind of @ss :smile:
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Do I love drinking tea so much because I am British or am I British because I drink so much lovely tea????

You love drinking tea, because it gives you the flase sense of being classy, especially on those days when you think back to your actions from the night before and you're horrified. Especially, as those days mutliply and you are unable to stop your urges.

YOu think so, but in the deep, dark crevices of your soul, where the Earl Grey can never reach....you question your actions and inability to control the urges.

Mmmmmm, sweet Earl Gray eases the pain, his lovely wife Lady Gray ain't bad either........... ;)

See? I know all.

That must be a heavy burden, have some tea! It makes everything better :)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why are men such @sses? and I dont mean your normal "oh whatever I can get over your stupid comments" kind of @ss, I mean the "OMFG WTH made me think you were normal" kind of @ss :smile:

I think it is crass that you lump all men into this category? Are all women greedy, money hungry sluts? Oh wait...

So to your question, the problem is not the men, it is you.....you who gloss over the obvious things about the men you have been with because you rationalize it away and subconciously think you can change him

HE doesnt want to change, but he cuold change if you didnt nag him to death and let him watch a football game, hang out with the boys, get a hummer froma stripper...alll normal guy things.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

See? I know all.

That must be a heavy burden, have some tea! It makes everything better :)

Heavy is the crown. The burden of leadership is lonely.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    sweet :laugh:

so I didn't totally follow the 2 + 7 thing :huh:

do they have to know how to add 2 plus 7...it is 12 right
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

My age (41) divided by 2 = 20.5 then add 7 = 27.5 which would be the lowest allowable dating age form someone my age.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I cheated on my bf for money. Will he forgive me and get back with me?

Need more details to answer properly
    Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job
    Slept with Guy B (unrelated to job offer)
    Guy B wanted me for himself
    Denied Guy B due to relationship with Guy A
    Guy B got upset, took Guy A's phone # from my phone
    Guy B then sent photos of me to Guy A
    Guy A called me a *kitten*, hooker, prostitute and proceeded to curse me out and drink his way into losing his job
    Guy B now has police report on him and will spend time in jail if he contacts me again

So, will Guy A (my ex boyfriend for 3 weeks now) learn to forgive me for what I've done?
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

My age (41) divided by 2 = 20.5 then add 7 = 27.5 which would be the lowest allowable dating age form someone my age.

:laugh:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job
    Guy A called me a *kitten*, hooker, prostitute and proceeded to curse me out and drink his way into losing his job
    Guy B now has police report on him and will spend time in jail if he contacts me again

So, will Guy A (my ex boyfriend for 3 weeks now) learn to forgive me for what I've done?

Depends...what kind of pics did Guy B send to Guy A
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job

Nudes and "In-Action" photos
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Should I make Princess Leia buns for the Pigtails thread? I'm not sure about branching out into new hairstyles or keep with the original intent of the thread.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job

He will not forgive you. Also, I need to inspect the pics.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Should I make Princess Leia buns for the Pigtails thread? I'm not sure about branching out into new hairstyles or keep with the original intent of the thread.

Yes, but you must wear the outfit from Return of the Jedi
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Yes, but you must wear the outfit from Return of the Jedi

Never watched any if them, but I'm betting that's the gold bikini. And honey, no one wants to see me in that right now.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

I think it is crass that you lump all men into this category? Are all women greedy, money hungry sluts? Oh wait...

So to your question, the problem is not the men, it is you.....you who gloss over the obvious things about the men you have been with because you rationalize it away and subconciously think you can change him

HE doesnt want to change, but he cuold change if you didnt nag him to death and let him watch a football game, hang out with the boys, get a hummer froma stripper...alll normal guy things.
    Didn't mean to lump all men into one class...I meant My man lol and I am the one that watches football, he's the nag, he's changed into such an *kitten* he has no "boys" and I got him a lap dance....now what lmao
  • bioniclemonade
    Options
    Why do people think I'm stuck up because I'm quiet?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Didn't mean to lump all men into one class...I meant My man lol and I am the one that watches football, he's the nag, he's changed into such an *kitten* he has no "boys" and I got him a lap dance....now what lmao

he is gay or he doesnt find u attractive
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why do people think I'm stuck up because I'm quiet?

WHo do u think you are? Ur so perfect you dont have to show your head and you show that measuring tape to shwo off how in shape you are? I mean WTF?

Good looking shy people are always though of as stuck up. IF thats your cross to bear, it aint that heavy
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job

He will not forgive you. Also, I need to inspect the pics.
    You'll get the photos after he forgives me