Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• heylatimer
    heylatimer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with me that I work so hard, dump tons of supplements down my gullet and lift weights heavier than a 42 year old should but I can't bulk up. But at the same time there are hundreds of women on here that cannot touch dumbells heavier than a few ounces or they explode into musclebound shemales.

The older you get the harder it is to gain muscle (see my pics) as ill b 42 this year and it is MEGA hard to put on muscle. SOme things aging cannot be beaten. But I would want to know more about the supplements you use.

The "tons of supplements" is an embellishment. I really am only taking protein, glutamine, a multi and fish oil. I have not been eating enough so have bumped up my calories a bit more. I have always been a hardgainer even as a young adult.
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    I'd like to know your thoughts on using things such as protein shakes, paired with liquid carnitine and thermogenic pills to assist in weight loss.
    Basically my reason for asking is because I've run out of my normal protein powder and when i was looking at ordering more there was a sale for a 1.5kg tub of protein powder, a bottle of liquid carnitine and a bottle of thermo pills all for $180. The protein itself is $122 so I was wondering if it was worth the extra money to get the extra products. The idea is to have one or two protein shakes a day, either for breakfast or as an after - exercise snack, take one of the thermo pills before each main meal of the day, and take 10mls of the liquid carnitine 1-3 times a day.

Apparently if you stack them all together like this, you get better results. Unsure if this is the case but it sounds like a good deal.

This is a great question. In all seriousness, I dont want to give out medical advice (well I do, but my lawyer says I need this disclaimer, he;s a good lawyer, he got a guy off on a month sentence in 30 days once) anywho....I am a HUGE fan of the weightloss supplement HYPERCOR....and I couple that with two scoops of Twin Labs Whey. Its worked great for me, but I Think the best thing you can do is DRASTICALLY increase you're water intake. WHats is your height and weight? Also, I will need naked pics.

:laugh:
    Height: 165cms
    weight: 68 kgs (149lbs)
    Naked pics: nice try!
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    I'd like to know your thoughts on using things such as protein shakes, paired with liquid carnitine and thermogenic pills to assist in weight loss.
    Basically my reason for asking is because I've run out of my normal protein powder and when i was looking at ordering more there was a sale for a 1.5kg tub of protein powder, a bottle of liquid carnitine and a bottle of thermo pills all for $180. The protein itself is $122 so I was wondering if it was worth the extra money to get the extra products. The idea is to have one or two protein shakes a day, either for breakfast or as an after - exercise snack, take one of the thermo pills before each main meal of the day, and take 10mls of the liquid carnitine 1-3 times a day.

Apparently if you stack them all together like this, you get better results. Unsure if this is the case but it sounds like a good deal.

This is a great question. In all seriousness, I dont want to give out medical advice (well I do, but my lawyer says I need this disclaimer, he;s a good lawyer, he got a guy off on a month sentence in 30 days once) anywho....I am a HUGE fan of the weightloss supplement HYPERCOR....and I couple that with two scoops of Twin Labs Whey. Its worked great for me, but I Think the best thing you can do is DRASTICALLY increase you're water intake. WHats is your height and weight? Also, I will need naked pics.

Oh and I currently drink 2litres of water on any given day, 3litres if I do an hour workout at the gym. Apparently you can drown yourself if you drink too much water - is that true?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    You've missed a few questions, slacker.

Also, ew.
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    how long will it take me to become a better psychic?
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Fake men are intimidated by anything they cannot control and dont understand or appreciate the inherent sexiness and attractiveness of an independant woman who isnt just a mirror of his opinions and decisions.
    [/quote]

whooaaaaa I am impressed...how old are you?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Oh and I currently drink 2litres of water on any given day, 3litres if I do an hour workout at the gym. Apparently you can drown yourself if you drink too much water - is that true?

Your first main problem is following the metric system.

Secondly, try hypercor, I dont think GNC sells it, but i get mine from NutriShops.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    how long will it take me to become a better psychic?

There are no true psychics.
  • Mission2Me
    Options

Also, ew.

indeed he has...I still dont know if I will go to jail if I do it. but thn again maybe he is choosing to ignore them lol.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Fake men are intimidated by anything they cannot control and dont understand or appreciate the inherent sexiness and attractiveness of an independant woman who isnt just a mirror of his opinions and decisions.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I will be 42 this year.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Also, ew.

WHat did I miss?
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Can a man and a woman ever be just friends?

They can, but there will always be an undercurrent of sexual tension.

I can live with that
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Ok so do my books make my collar bones look smaller or do my collar bones make my books look bigger LOL....I only ask cause those are new found collar bones
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Also, ew.

WHat did I miss?

I asked about that other thread and your answer was a blue line.
  • Mission2Me
    Options

[/quote]

I will be 42 this year.
    [/quote]

well ill be damned the answer is 42!!! ahhahhahhaaa
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Ok so do my books make my collar bones look smaller or do my collar bones make my books look bigger LOL....I only ask cause those are new found collar bones

WHat collar bones?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I will be 42 this year.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Well played, well played...but that is why I said 42 and not the 41 I actually am for the next 8 months.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Also, ew.

WHat did I miss?

I asked about that other thread and your answer was a blue line.

THis is the first question where I have no idea what you mean.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

I will be 42 this year.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Bazinga.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    I'm extracting my foot from my mouth as I type. Carry on.