Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Why is it, that I am just so god dame beautiful?

Are you the ridiculously photogenic guy? Oh wait, thats me.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    what do i say to the stalker at the gym , she annoys the crap out of me.. ive been pretty blut before about not interupting me or using my time but she does anyhow

1 word: iPod (it works for me...also perfect on a plane when my neighbor wants to chat non-stop, show me pics of their kids or talk about their religion)

Actually, you don't even need the iPod, just the ear buds. Works on a plane every time.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump :laugh:
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

There is no answer....also, there is not question. Life is a intricate string, that is too inter dimensional for us to see. Live your day like its your last, treat others like you want to be treated, make a positive impact and if so, your question disappears and isnt relevant.

This is actually the ultimate question, and the answer is "42".

ACTUALLY, the question is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?" You're correct that the answer is 42. Don't like that, blame the Golgafrinchins.
  • jejeremiah
    jejeremiah Posts: 4 Member
    Options

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Why is caramel so damned delicious?
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

• iam_thatdude
    Options
    QUOTE:

42 is stupid.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why is caramel so damned delicious?

Its gooeyness.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~ smash or pass??? :laugh: does that count as two questions :huh:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    <~~~~~~ smash or pass??? :laugh: does that count as two questions :huh:

There is no limit on number of questions you can ask....but I cannot answer without knowing age. I do have some morals. That said I would say a huge majority of the male (and prob some% of female) population would find your pic quite attractive.
  • hope516
    Options
    How old do I look :huh:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How old do I look :huh:

Very hard to tell. 18?
  • hope516
    Options
    I :heart: u

:laugh:

28 about to be 29

soooo....

smash or pass :bigsmile:

• iam_thatdude
    Options
    I :heart: u

28 about to be 29

soooo....

smash or pass :bigsmile:

Your age just makes the cut, so mega smash (My age /2 +7)
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Do I love drinking tea so much because I am British or am I British because I drink so much lovely tea????
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Do I love drinking tea so much because I am British or am I British because I drink so much lovely tea????

You love drinking tea, because it gives you the flase sense of being classy, especially on those days when you think back to your actions from the night before and you're horrified. Especially, as those days mutliply and you are unable to stop your urges.

Also, you enjoy it when you have a stuffy nose.
  • lururu
    Options

You love drinking tea, because it gives you the flase sense of being classy, especially on those days when you think back to your actions from the night before and you're horrified. Especially, as those days mutliply and you are unable to stop your urges.

I am never horrified my friend, just rather impressed with my inventiveness ;)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

YOu think so, but in the deep, dark crevices of your soul, where the Earl Grey can never reach....you question your actions and inability to control the urges.
  • lururu
    Options

YOu think so, but in the deep, dark crevices of your soul, where the Earl Grey can never reach....you question your actions and inability to control the urges.

Mmmmmm, sweet Earl Gray eases the pain, his lovely wife Lady Gray ain't bad either........... ;)