Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• macho9714
    macho9714 Posts: 14
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

The answer is 42
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    How can I let go?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    How can I let go?

The best way is to take a double dose laxative
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Is it fair to the women I meet to tell them I have a 9 inch penis and not tell them I am mesauring from my *kitten*?

I am quite positive that if that is one of the first things you tell a woman when you meet her she will never be around to find out. Every guy knwos its like the 7th thing you tell them.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

The answer is 42

This is getting quite ridiculous. Have you all read the same stupid book and taken that as gospel instead of following the obviously lucid rantings of iam_thatdude on a message board for fat ppl?
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    How can I let go?

Great advice. However, let me rephrase. How can I let go of things people have said to me?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    How can I let go?

Great advice. However, let me rephrase. How can I let go of things people have said to me?
    I too would like the answer to this
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Is it fair to the women I meet to tell them I have a 9 inch penis and not tell them I am mesauring from my *kitten*?

I am quite positive that if that is one of the first things you tell a woman when you meet her she will never be around to find out. Every guy knwos its like the 7th thing you tell them.

Yeah, but techincally that is the 7th thing you tell them when you are average, and the last thing you tell them when you are small. When you have a huge wanger, I thought it moved to top 3 based on whether or not you have lots of money or a successful career.
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    I'd like to know your thoughts on using things such as protein shakes, paired with liquid carnitine and thermogenic pills to assist in weight loss.
    Basically my reason for asking is because I've run out of my normal protein powder and when i was looking at ordering more there was a sale for a 1.5kg tub of protein powder, a bottle of liquid carnitine and a bottle of thermo pills all for $180. The protein itself is $122 so I was wondering if it was worth the extra money to get the extra products. The idea is to have one or two protein shakes a day, either for breakfast or as an after - exercise snack, take one of the thermo pills before each main meal of the day, and take 10mls of the liquid carnitine 1-3 times a day.

Apparently if you stack them all together like this, you get better results. Unsure if this is the case but it sounds like a good deal.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Yeah, but techincally that is the 7th thing you tell them when you are average, and the last thing you tell them when you are small. When you have a huge wanger, I thought it moved to top 3 based on whether or not you have lots of money or a successful career.

I only have two of the three things you mentioned...but I would never mention any of them.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How can I let go?

I too would like the answer to this

THis is actually very simple....if what they said to you is true....why WOULD you want to let it go? Let it feed your desire to fix/change it. If it isn't true, why dwell on it.

You can be RIGHT or you can BE HAPPY.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread is still going strong, huh?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    I'd like to know your thoughts on using things such as protein shakes, paired with liquid carnitine and thermogenic pills to assist in weight loss.
    Basically my reason for asking is because I've run out of my normal protein powder and when i was looking at ordering more there was a sale for a 1.5kg tub of protein powder, a bottle of liquid carnitine and a bottle of thermo pills all for $180. The protein itself is $122 so I was wondering if it was worth the extra money to get the extra products. The idea is to have one or two protein shakes a day, either for breakfast or as an after - exercise snack, take one of the thermo pills before each main meal of the day, and take 10mls of the liquid carnitine 1-3 times a day.

Apparently if you stack them all together like this, you get better results. Unsure if this is the case but it sounds like a good deal.

This is a great question. In all seriousness, I dont want to give out medical advice (well I do, but my lawyer says I need this disclaimer, he;s a good lawyer, he got a guy off on a month sentence in 30 days once) anywho....I am a HUGE fan of the weightloss supplement HYPERCOR....and I couple that with two scoops of Twin Labs Whey. Its worked great for me, but I Think the best thing you can do is DRASTICALLY increase you're water intake. WHats is your height and weight? Also, I will need naked pics.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Yep....unfortunate that the 'relations with your so' thread got shut down though lol...that one was a gem.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

WHy wouldnt it? How often does someone as all knowing as me give out the true meaning of life and other such answers?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Yep....unfortunate that the 'relations with your so' thread got shut down though lol...that one was a gem.

The MOD is always trying to bring me down.
  • KristysLosing
    Options

There is no answer....also, there is not question. Life is a intricate string, that is too inter dimensional for us to see. Live your day like its your last, treat others like you want to be treated, make a positive impact and if so, your question disappears and isnt relevant.

No no...it's 42. Anyone who asks that questions already knows the answer. :laugh:
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

42 is incorrect. THere is not answer, because there is no question.

:tongue:

Fine. What is the question?

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?
    How many roads must a man walk down?

This constant references to 42 show the low intelligence of the writers.

A man must walk down however many roads is necessary for the individual to find true enlightenment...or he should just get in his car and drive home. Whichever applies.

What you get if you multiply six by nine is 54 :tongue:
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Ok... since you are that dude.... tell me this- am I gonna reach my goal to lose this last 15-20 lbs by July 9th so I can rock a bikini? If your answer is no I'm just gonna quit it all right now and go eat a cake. ;)