Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Replies

• Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Why are men such @sses? and I dont mean your normal "oh whatever I can get over your stupid comments" kind of @ss, I mean the "OMFG WTH made me think you were normal" kind of @ss :smile:

I think it is crass that you lump all men into this category? Are all women greedy, money hungry sluts? Oh wait...

So to your question, the problem is not the men, it is you.....you who gloss over the obvious things about the men you have been with because you rationalize it away and subconciously think you can change him

HE doesnt want to change, but he cuold change if you didnt nag him to death and let him watch a football game, hang out with the boys, get a hummer froma stripper...alll normal guy things.
    Didn't mean to lump all men into one class...I meant My man lol and I am the one that watches football, he's the nag, he's changed into such an *kitten* he has no "boys" and I got him a lap dance....now what lmao

he is gay or he doesnt find u attractive
    OUCH!!!! LMAO :sad: thanks...now back to my cupcakes LOLOL
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,266 Member
    Why are men such @sses? and I dont mean your normal "oh whatever I can get over your stupid comments" kind of @ss, I mean the "OMFG WTH made me think you were normal" kind of @ss :smile:

I think it is crass that you lump all men into this category? Are all women greedy, money hungry sluts? Oh wait...

So to your question, the problem is not the men, it is you.....you who gloss over the obvious things about the men you have been with because you rationalize it away and subconciously think you can change him

HE doesnt want to change, but he cuold change if you didnt nag him to death and let him watch a football game, hang out with the boys, get a hummer froma stripper...alll normal guy things.
    Didn't mean to lump all men into one class...I meant My man lol and I am the one that watches football, he's the nag, he's changed into such an *kitten* he has no "boys" and I got him a lap dance....now what lmao

he is gay or he doesnt find u attractive
    OUCH!!!! LMAO :sad: thanks...now back to my cupcakes LOLOL

Truth hurts, I know
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    You missed my question last time...so I will ask again Oh Wise One...

Why do my son's farts smell like mud?
  • iam_thatdude
    You missed my question last time...so I will ask again Oh Wise One...

Why do my son's farts smell like mud?

WHy do farts smell like eggs after you eat eggs?
  • iam_thatdude
    I cheated on my bf for money. Will he forgive me and get back with me?

Need more details to answer properly
    Lights were cut off
    Needed money for bill
    Guy B offered job
    Slept with Guy B (unrelated to job offer)
    Guy B wanted me for himself
    Denied Guy B due to relationship with Guy A
    Guy B got upset, took Guy A's phone # from my phone
    Guy B then sent photos of me to Guy A
    Guy A called me a *kitten*, hooker, prostitute and proceeded to curse me out and drink his way into losing his job
    Guy B now has police report on him and will spend time in jail if he contacts me again

So, will Guy A (my ex boyfriend for 3 weeks now) learn to forgive me for what I've done?

Depends...what kind of pics did Guy B send to Guy A
    Nudes and "In-Action" photos

He will not forgive you. Also, I need to inspect the pics.
    You'll get the photos after he forgives me

Also if at any time there is a GUy A or Guy B you should probably not take pics.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    Oscar Wilde
  • Why do people think I'm stuck up because I'm quiet?

WHo do u think you are? Ur so perfect you dont have to show your head and you show that measuring tape to shwo off how in shape you are? I mean WTF?

Good looking shy people are always though of as stuck up. IF thats your cross to bear, it aint that heavy

The measuring tape pic is not me - it's my motivation - but the ticker pic is me. And, duly noted, thanks!
  • iam_thatdude
    Why do people think I'm stuck up because I'm quiet?

WHo do u think you are? Ur so perfect you dont have to show your head and you show that measuring tape to shwo off how in shape you are? I mean WTF?

Good looking shy people are always though of as stuck up. IF thats your cross to bear, it aint that heavy

The measuring tape pic is not me - it's my motivation - but the ticker pic is me. And, duly noted, thanks!

I know it wasnt you...its called jokes :)
  • [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh! :embarassed: Maybe I AM stuck up!
  • iam_thatdude

[/quote]

Oh! :embarassed: Maybe I AM stuck up!
    [/quote]

Not maybe,...:)
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Ok, all powerful and knowing..... :blushing:

If guy dates girl who is a little fluffy (size 16) for 3 years loves her and is totally infautated with her, then one day says he doesn't love her anymore, and is not attracted to her he is now attracted to girl who is like size 8, and he knows really nothing about, except she is size 8 and single. Is there a possibility that guy would come crawling back to size 16 girl again?

Or would he be chicken to come back after size 8 girl puts him in his place?

Dunno, you said to come to you for the TRUTH. :bigsmile:
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    La nina is totally screwing with my enjoyment of the outdoors, what can I do to mitigate the effects?
  • iam_thatdude
    Ok, all powerful and knowing..... :blushing:

If guy dates girl who is a little fluffy (size 16) for 3 years loves her and is totally infautated with her, then one day says he doesn't love her anymore, and is not attracted to her he is now attracted to girl who is like size 8, and he knows really nothing about, except she is size 8 and single. Is there a possibility that guy would come crawling back to size 16 girl again?

Or would he be chicken to come back after size 8 girl puts him in his place?

Dunno, you said to come to you for the TRUTH. :bigsmile:

The truth will hurt. He was only using you and it wasnt just one day he said he didnt love you. He never loved yuo, you were convenient for him. WHy would you want this guy to come crawling back? Work yourself down to a size 8 and get a better guy.
  • iam_thatdude
    La nina is totally screwing with my enjoyment of the outdoors, what can I do to mitigate the effects?

Play video games.
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member

Ha! you are awesome!
  • iam_thatdude

Ha! you are awesome!

BEtter question...why stay with him?
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member

Ha! you are awesome!

BEtter question...why stay with him?
    are you in my brain??? and wait....you're supposed to give me the answer not the freakin question....IMPOSTER!!!! lol
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Why are you such an Idiot that thinks he knows everything?
  • iam_thatdude

I do know everything. WHy does it bother you to be given the gift of knowledge?
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member

I do know everything. WHy does it bother you to be given the gift of knowledge?
    Because it's flawed and the things you say are not always true. :flowerforyou: your experience is limited and you can't be right for everything you say, which you've already shown that your not in past posts.