Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Why are you such an Idiot that thinks he knows everything?

I do know everything. WHy does it bother you to be given the gift of knowledge?
    Because it's flawed and the things you say are not always true. :flowerforyou: your experience is limited and you can't be right for everything you say, which you've already shown that your not in past posts.

FInd me one example where I have not been right. How do you know my experience is limited? Ive travelled the worldm, ive sired children and managed thousands. I also maybe killed a man in Muncie indiana in 1989.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Because it's flawed and the things you say are not always true. :flowerforyou: your experience is limited and you can't be right for everything you say, which you've already shown that your not in past posts.

FInd me one example where I have not been right. How do you know my experience is limited? Ive travelled the worldm, ive sired children and managed thousands. I also maybe killed a man in Muncie indiana in 1989.
    I hate to defend that dude, but I asked him how much I weigh and, although my last recorded weight was a couple of pounds lighter, I asked during the day when I had eaten something and was fully dressed - I would imagine he was almost exactly correct.

Which leads me to ask - how in the HECK did you know that?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

I hate to defend that dude, but I asked him how much I weigh and, although my last recorded weight was a couple of pounds lighter, I asked during the day when I had eaten something and was fully dressed - I would imagine he was almost exactly correct.

I cant fully say, except I have an extremely heightened sense of perception and I think I understand the human condition much better than most people. Also, Im your next door neighbor.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

I cant fully say, except I have an extremely heightened sense of perception and I think I understand the human condition much better than most people. Also, Im your next door neighbor.
    Note to self: close the blinds when I weigh myself next time, especially since it happens sans clothing.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Note to self: close the blinds when I weigh myself next time, especially since it happens sans clothing.

I was gonna mention that u should close yoru drapes, (well I wasnt) but you have the cutest freckles on the small of your back near your left upper thigh.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Why don't men ask me out? Or, on the rare occasions that they do, why are they all closer to my Dad's age than to my age?!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why don't men ask me out? Or, on the rare occasions that they do, why are they all closer to my Dad's age than to my age?!

Because you look too needy, which is a cousin to naggy.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    How come when I'm at the hot tub at my male friend's apartment, none of the guys there hit on me? He clearly states I'm not with him, yet the other guys don't even check me out :sad:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    How come when I'm at the hot tub at my male friend's apartment, none of the guys there hit on me? He clearly states I'm not with him, yet the other guys don't even check me out :sad:

Because Guy B showed the pics of of you not only to GUy A but to Guy's C, D , E and F and although they like you they think Guy B has a disease and they are afraid he gave it to you.
  • TeenaMarina
    Options

But what's the answer to my second question?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

But what's the answer to my second question?

Old guys are desperate...
  • TeenaMarina
    Options
    Why re you here if you're not even logging your food? Don't you have something better to do? Is MFP paying you by the word?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Because Guy B showed the pics of of you not only to GUy A but to Guy's C, D , E and F and although they like you they think Guy B has a disease and they are afraid he gave it to you.

Wow...now I'm leaving this thread.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why re you here if you're not even logging your food? Don't you have something better to do? Is MFP paying you by the word?

Touche...Ive been on the road (day 7 of 10 days of international travel) and I havent gotten any good meals and just a few days of exercise. When I get back to America I return full blast into training and eating right. Truthfullly, this biz trip has destroyed my efforts.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

your whole post on why men don't have sex with their SO...nothing you said was true about my husband
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

your whole post on why men don't have sex with their SO...nothing you said was true about my husband

I am almost 1114% sure I was right on that one. What is your reason?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Will my husband still find me attractive if I lose another 25-27 pounds? He is a total bootie lover, but according to my height, I need to weigh 136 or under to have a healthy BMI.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

We have sex on average 6+ times a week, but I will say he has a lower sex drive then I do and if he gets stressed out he doesn't want to have sex. 90% I initiate it
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Will my husband still find me attractive if I lose another 25-27 pounds? He is a total bootie lover, but according to my height, I need to weigh 136 or under to have a healthy BMI.

Yes, he is actually reverse worried about himself that you will gain the attention of other men if you lsoe the weight. He is insecure
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

We have sex on average 6+ times a week, but I will say he has a lower sex drive then I do and if he gets stressed out he doesn't want to have sex. 90% I initiate it

That thread was to discuss why men DONT have sex with their SO, not why its not enough. I think you would agree if a guy is avoiding sex with his SO it can only be related to the 3 reasons I laid out.