Deleted!!!!!!

Options
I woke up this morning after a long, stressful weekend. I don't want to talk about it. But then, I signed on to MFP, where I thought my friends were REALLY my friends, and see that someone deleted me. Notwithstanding the fact that I can't even figure out who it was, I am crushed. REALLY CRUSHED. As if the weekend was not enough, then this happens. What have I done wrong? Why don't people like me enough to keep me around. I was so worked up, I called the local suicide hotline, and those biotches PUT ME ON HOLD!!! WTF?

WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE?????

Replies

• Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ******HUG*******

I still love you.
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Aww not goood! Add me, I wont delete you :flowerforyou:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Oh you evil, evil man!!!!! :devil:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Oh you evil, evil man!!!!! :devil:

I love you Sweetpea..... :heart:
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your vagina crying. :cry:

But it REALLY hurts Greggie......
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    Dude, it was me... I am sorry, you're just... to much of a sissy.
    Always talking about Nickleback, and quoting lame *kitten* songs.. I mean, come on, I wonder how I managed to put up with you up until Sunday.

Please, stop messaging me, I have nothing to say to you. Good luck on you "journey"

Oh, and PS: I didn't really like that one joke you made either, I faked my LOLs
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Always talking about Nickleback, and quoting lame *kitten* songs.. I mean, come on, I wonder how I managed to put up with you up until Sunday.

Please, stop messaging me, I have nothing to say to go. Good luck on you "journey"

Wait!!!!!!! That is YOU, bro!!!!!
  • o_delaisse
    o_delaisse Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I bet this person deactivated their accounts, so they weren't deleting *you*, they were deleting themselves, hence the drop in numbers :)
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Try not to take it personally - it's not a reflection of you as a person. If you are having such a hard time there are low fee counselors everywhere. Remember, just like on any social network, the number of friends you have does not determine your worth.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I got deleted twice over the weekend despite my supportive and motivational ways...I say oh well good luck to them...
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    Wait!!!!!!! That is YOU, bro!!!!!

WTF are YOU talking about?!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Just put your big boy pants on and Move on. They are not worth the hassle
  • SLAYERDAN69
    Options
    Nice.....MFP are not your real friends. They are people you communicate with on the net. The term friend has become so loosely used anymore, and the standard is so low for what a friend is. Who gives a frogs fatass if you were deleted by someone.....it happens. people come and go. I am on first name basis with the girls at the places i stop in the morning, but if one moved on and wasnt there one morning, i wouldnt go online and whine about it. Go to the gym and workout, not whine.

Have a great day.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

Please, stop messaging me, I have nothing to say to you. Good luck on you "journey"

Don't stop believing, my frined. There's gotta be somebody for me out there.....
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    soooooo... what was so long & stressful abt that weekend you don't feel like talking abt?! inquiring minds want to know :wink:
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how many friends I have on here. I don't notice these things.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I sowwwy you feel that way but once you see it as it being their loss and not yours... you are more than welcome to add me if you would like :) -- take charge darling, don't allow things out of your control to affect your day
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    it's just the internet...its not a big deal. i deleted about 15 people this morning. most were people who never offer any encouragement and a couple were people with obvious eating disorders that i was tired of hearing how their hair was falling out (they were only eating about 500 calories a day and wanted to weigh 90 pounds).
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    WOW, suicide hotline put you on hold???? Are they allowed to do that??? Man, I'm so sorry you had a horrible weekend. Feel free to add me if you need any more friends. CrumCake81 I'm always needing more friends to motivate my weight loss.
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Do you care for them as much as you what to be care for?

I mean, if you cant figure out who deleted you why would you care that much?

This is cyber space, and way more people available to be friends with than in real life. Dont worry to much, and please keep that hotline open for others.

good luck with fitness. and my best thing to say is to keep happiness as a pivot for good long life.