Deleted!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• SimplyMe828
    Options
    Feel better and look at all of the support you are receiving. The people who choose to stick around and help you through this process are the people worth having around!!! Don't stress those who aren't there but be grateful for those who are! I hope that helped a bit. :) I'll be here for support if needed! Today is a new day, let's take advantage of it.
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I bet this person deactivated their accounts, so they weren't deleting *you*, they were deleting themselves, hence the drop in numbers :)
    yup
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME?

Because you live under a bridge?
    'cause your run like a girl and you sit down to pee \m/

Public Service Announcement.

Please give vaginas a chance.

Thank you please.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Just a small town girl
    Livin' in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train
    Goin' anywhere

That is the best Karaoke song EVAH! I like to sing it with my friends......... oh wait, I am sorry.......... I probably shouldn't talk about "friends" on this particular thread!!!

Don't Do IT!!!!!!! Step back from that ledge my friend...........

Crap! Now I have *another* song in my head.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You really need to re-evaluate your thinking. You ask, "What is wrong with me?" I say, "What is wrong with them?"

Also, I think you need to seek some long term couseling. Please.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I probably would not notice if people deleted me. I am here to support everyone's status who happens to be on the first section when I log on. If I do not log on in 8 hrs and u posted 6 hrs ago - I don't see it. I do have a life besides MFP.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wtf. Is MFP turning into the new facebook or something? Who cares how many friends you have.

I'm assuming OP is just being silly with this post, but still. Do people really take the whole "friends" thing seriously? I hate seeing people on facebook or here with like 343545474453 friends, it's just silly to me.

I keep people around (both here and on FB) who I consider friends (or family in FB's case) and on here I keep people around who are encouraging and who are taking their journey seriously.
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    Try not to take it personally - it's not a reflection of you as a person. If you are having such a hard time there are low fee counselors everywhere. Remember, just like on any social network, the number of friends you have does not determine your worth.

I agree!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    There's no need to get so emotional sweetpea. Have you considered HRT or Jack Daniels for mood enhancement, works for me (the Bourbon I mean).

Sit yourself down with a copy of 'Steel Magnolias' or something and just have a damn good cry, you'll feel tons better. I hope this horrid period of your life passes soon for you.

ACE Pet Detective
    Internet nerd
    15 Years experience of giving out Mickey Mouse advice
    Troll

:drinker:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take too much offense to it! I took all the guys off my friend's list this weekend b/c my hubs and I got into an argument over the issue. He agreed to be more supportive of my things if I took the guys off my list. I miss the supportive comments from the ones I had to take off, but my marriage is more important!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    To all of my friends who have so enthusiastically supported me here this morning, and you all know who you are....thanks...I LOVE YOU ALL. Even you Jellybean......
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    To all of my friends who have so enthusiastically supported me here this morning, and you all know who you are....thanks...I LOVE YOU ALL. Even you Jellybean......

are you calling me fat?
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Notwithstanding the fact that I can't even figure out who it was, I am crushed.

Why has no one commented on the fact that she cannot even remember the name of this person... Some friend you are....
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Oh......snap!! I knew I forgot to do something *click* thank you for patiently holding >|<
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    they must have FINALLY heard the rumor i started about you.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Their loss my sweet. Don't worry about it. Always here for you!!!!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I got deleted by someone as well, not sure who it was, I wouldn't delete you!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

are you calling me fat?

Welllll....if its any consolation, you have lost some of that flab around your jaws.....
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Notwithstanding the fact that I can't even figure out who it was, I am crushed.

Why has no one commented on the fact that she cannot even remember the name of this person... Some friend you are....

I know. She should really re-evaluate her priorities in life if she gets this worked up over someone deleting her.
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    just pull your panties up and pop the kettle on will you love ??

cheers