MyFitnessPal vs WeightWatchers?

Options
12346»

Replies

• oldbbwrrt
    Options
    I am a lifetime member of WW. Used their web site. for many months. I liked it a lot. It worked for me when i followed it closely. But stopped because of the cost. So far this one is working also.
  • Hegelian
    Hegelian Posts: 7
    Options
    I have used both. I lost 5.5 stones using weight watchers (over a 3 year period) and am trying to lose my last 10lbs. Since January 2012 I have used MFP. I find MFP really helpful and good old counting calories helps me to be more honest about my consumption. I find WW expensive for what it is and MFP is free, easy to use and works.
  • jcan1588
    jcan1588 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i dropped weight watchers it worked but i prefer my fitness pal
  • dprincess28001
    Options
    I think the free is always better and I hope this site remains free. I love the fact I can print my menu from whatever dates I need to give to my nutritionist. i work for novant health and they provide free nutrition visits for us. An expensive service otherwise. So I plan on taking advantage of all that is available to me. I want to reach my weight goal before I turn 50 in November. :flowerforyou: Debbie
  • long09
    long09 Posts: 5
    Options
    I say stick to MFP! It is easy to follow along and you are more likely to stick with it once you reached your goal. My husband and I started MFP together and combined we have lost 90 lbs since January! He is 9 lbs away from his goal and I have 45 lbs to go. We have discussed that when we meet our goals we are going to continue to use MFP to maintain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!