Options
    I have no idea what you just said.

That

96kfmp.jpg

:)
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    AND another one to add to the list of things to ask random strangers...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I have one right now that is over 3 months. Not sure why I keep her.... Oh yes I do it's my daughter...Please come back to momma honey! :sad:

LOL - i've done the same with the SIL. if i cut her, i'll HEAR it when she finally signs back in.

otherwise, if i don't talk to you for a month, whether you're here or not - i'll cut.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I have one right now that is over 3 months. Not sure why I keep her.... Oh yes I do it's my daughter...Please come back to momma honey! :sad:

:laugh:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for somebody to say they give them an hour and then delete
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I am so creeped out by the idea that you people are keeping close tabs on how long it's been since someone logged in.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It really depends. First I would get the publics opinion and take a vote.

OMG! Get OUT of my head, you!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    As soon as I've decided they're not really someone I want on my list, I delete them.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am so creeped out by the idea that you people are keeping close tabs on how long it's been since someone logged in.

I assumd that she meant since they have had personal contact.

I'm just talking about like a PM or a wall post or a comment. Not sex. Not everyone's me after all.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    "Deleting people how long"

Forever, usually.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    It really depends. First I would get the publics opinion and take a vote.

Yes, always consider what the public thinks, in general, per se...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for somebody to say they give them an hour and then delete
    I usually give somebody 5 minutes. If they don't post on my wall every 5 minutes, they get cut. wait.gif
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I send them a message..no reply in 48, GONE.

****Providing there no known reasons for not logging****
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Honestly.. i don't go through my friend's list on a regular basis to see who's logged in & hasn't & who deleted me. I find the people who suddenly stop logging weren't saying much before they left anyway.

I don't know why people here are obsessed with "cleaning-up" their friend's lists! If they aren't in your feed/commenting then how the heck did you even notice them not there? REALLY???
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    generally I whack people at random. I'm upfront and honest about it to all FR's. My goal is to eventually friend and whack everybody on MFP at least once. FR me at your own peril.. some last minutes, some weeks, some months...
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't delete anyone for disappearing. I figure if they do decide to come back, they could use some friends and they're certainly not doing me any harm by not logging in.
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Honestly.. i don't go through my friend's list on a regular basis to see who's logged in & hasn't & who deleted me. I find the people who suddenly stop logging weren't saying much before they left anyway.

I don't know why people here are obsessed with "cleaning-up" their friend's lists! If they aren't in your feed/commenting then how the heck did you even notice them not there? REALLY???

I agree... My list is small but everyone I've added thus far has been really supportive and friendly. I'm not going to delete someone because they haven't logged-in in awhile. Things happen and people fall off the bandwagon. I also don't expect anyone to comment on all of my posts because I don't always comment either. I would rather have someone comment occasionally with encouragement instead of 'WTG!" on every single status because they feel like they have to in-order to avoid being deleted. Unless someone is being an *kitten*, it's fine.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    LOL - i've done the same with the SIL. if i cut her, i'll HEAR it when she finally signs back in.
    Shouldn't SHE be worried about hearing it from YOU for not signing in?? I have deleted close friends & family members from here. It's not an indication of how much I care about them, we have real-life relationships where I can show them that. But I take my weight loss very seriously & by forcing them to request me again if they decide to become active again, it tells them I don't have time for flaky people here & it tells me they're willing to get past being a little embarrassed to be open to real support.

That said...anything beyond 21 days is eligible for deletion.
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

I agree... My list is small but everyone I've added thus far has been really supportive and friendly. I'm not going to delete someone because they haven't logged-in in awhile. Things happen and people fall off the bandwagon. I also don't expect anyone to comment on all of my posts because I don't always comment either. I would rather have someone comment occasionally with encouragement instead of 'WTG!" on every single status because they feel like they have to in-order to avoid being deleted. Unless someone is being an *kitten*, it's fine.

THIS! I hate it when people say I'm not being supportive because I don't say congrats to you for getting out of bed in the morning. I don't expect you to do that to me..because frankly I have better things to do than say good job, you ate lunch!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I still don't even know what this is about. If I knew how to post a pic on here, you'd see a bunny with a pancake on his head.