Deleting people how long

Options

Replies

• loseweightjames
    Options
    Was wondering how long people wait to take someone off there freinds list, I need people on mine that are going to help with motivating me so if there not there they cant.

How long would you wait?

3 hours
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have one right now that is over 3 months. Not sure why I keep her.... Oh yes I do it's my daughter...Please come back to momma honey! :sad:

lol - same with my daughter! but she is doing well because i cook for her everyday!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I still don't even know what this is about. If I knew how to post a pic on here, you'd see a bunny with a pancake on his head.

bunny-pancake.jpg
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i line them up against the wall and bam! they're done, no remorse.
  • bighouse51
    bighouse51 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask, the "friend" in question should be deleted. Easy for me to say though... I only have 3 friends... hahaha.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    About 2 hours. If you aren't committed to this journey, and if you're not supportive, you don't deserve to be my friend.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I do not have a specific time line... basically if I do not like you, we dont click or we have never really talked to each other I will cut you in a matter of days.. if I feel like it.. sometimes people last months... sometimes only hours, and for some of my poor friends.. they have been stuck with me for over 2 years (came from a different site and friended each other over here too)... really it all depends on my mood for the most part - I am kind of a *kitten* like that.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I am so creeped out by the idea that you people are keeping close tabs on how long it's been since someone logged in.

It's not keeping close tabs, if you click on your own "friends" tab, it just says there when they last logged in. There could be any number of reasons why a person would go to their own friends tab, it may be nothing to do with keeping tabs.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I dump them if they haven't logged in for a month, unless I know them IRL. I've culled my "friends" down a lot.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I think somebody that is so codependent that they come to a public forum to ask this question put far too much stock in what others think to just grow a pair and delete somebody's sorry *kitten* if they don't want them on their friend list.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i only deleted 1 person and that was b/c they were posting nasty stuff . not adult fun nasty .. but kindergarten type nasty

---
    i might delete if its been a few months though .. i didn't have net for about 3 months at 1 time, simply due to budget issues ( wasn't on mfp) so i try to give a person the benefit of the doubt (maybe something in life is going on)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    About 2 hours. If you aren't committed to this journey, and if you're not supportive, you don't deserve to be my friend.
    2 hours... why if I don't get a reply within 2 mins to my messages I purge my list and start anew!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    2 hours... why if I don't get a reply within 2 mins to my messages I purge my list and start anew!

I very much so like you, sir.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    A month. Sometimes life gets in the way of being able to post on MFP, but if I see that they haven't logged on in a month - they're history.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

I very much so like you, sir.

Feels a little jealous ;)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    There's no limit to how many friends you can have, is there? SO why delete anyone? just add more! Feel free to add me.
  • xjulesjx
    xjulesjx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for somebody to say they give them an hour and then delete

lmao..:laugh:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    15 days
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Depends ...ive deleted people for not being on here for months ....or when they are rude or disgustingly hit on me
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    2 weeks