Younger MFP Members! PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Friend my daughter, she just signed up and she's 18...She's on the deck outside and I mentioned it to her...she'll be awesome support for you

Chubbychaser17

I love your daughters screen name!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, am I too old lol :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    haha wow I just got super depressed when I realized 26 isn't really the 'younger' mfp crowd. #ifeeloldddddddd

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!! LOL...I was like wow I'm "middle-aged" now?!?!? ugh
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I'm at the end of high school as well. Good luck! :)
  • GennetteD
    GennetteD Posts: 33
    Options
    Turning 19 this week! Feel free to add me!!:happy:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    The 17 year olds should NOT be advertising their ages, since MFP prohibits anyone under the age of 18 to be a member of this website (for legal reasons)

According to the original poster, I suppose I'm "middle aged" considering I've been 27 for 3 months. Someone pass me some warm milk and a rocking chair.

Really tired of these "kids" trying to make those of us in our 20s feel ancient. It's not cute.
  • jamiefnteel
    Options
    I'm 25 ... Add me if you'd like :)
  • sheppuh
    sheppuh Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm 21... but I feel old now. Hahaha.
    Anyway, welcome back!
  • bevisj
    bevisj Posts: 1
    Options
    Jesse, 25. Been using MFP for almost 7 months. Lost 7 lbs at first and then 3 that I've actually been tracking. Currently weigh 230 lbs. Still need to lose 20 more for my health and career. Wish you all best of luck. Feel free to add me.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 20, if you're still looking for friends you're welcome to add me :)
  • dramajudy
    Options
    I'm 20 (: I lost 70lbs when I was a junior in high school and have been trying my damndest to maintain it through college (and so far fairly successfully)
  • Malafide13
    Malafide13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm young and hip, if you're ever looking for support add me. :)
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    hiya :)
    I am 20 years old and would love to have u as a friend!
    xx
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Is 22 old? if not, feel free to add :)
  • katday
    katday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and have lost 20 lbs trying to lose the last 7 - 9lbs - anyone feel free to add me :) x
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    haha wow I just got super depressed when I realized 26 isn't really the 'younger' mfp crowd. #ifeeloldddddddd

I'll be your friend Courtney!! I'm ancient @ 28! LOL!!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    FYI...18 is the minimum age for this site....so if you are younger, you probably shouldn't say it in the message boards. (Though I don't know if they will actually kick someone off)
  • sparklefire
    sparklefire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Literally started yesterday, I'm 19 and need to lose 80 pounds! Need some friends, everybody add me! I'll stick to it with your support and help you stick to it too!
  • egee15
    egee15 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 18! just finishing school and could use some motivation both for that and the fitness!
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and very active on this site...focused on the last stretch of my weight loss. ADD ME, all of you youngbucks :)