What's your favorite movie lines????

Options
14567810»

Replies

• RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    "Goddammit, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!" - Wargames

"Well, love is a gift, a lot of people don't remember that. So, you two better brace yourselves for a whole lotta ugly comin' at you from a never ending parade of stupid." - Hairspray
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thats not a knife, This is a knife- Corcodile Dundee

All Doc Holiday sayings below.
    Im your Huclkeberry- Tombstone
    Your a Daisy if you Do-Tombstone
    You can all kiss my Rebel Di*k-Wyatt Earp

Say Hello to my Little Friend!!-If you dont no what movie this is from you have a problem,jk.
  • amyreafleng
    amyreafleng Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "Tell him Raymond"....
    "Kmart sucks"
    I love Rainman!!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Anything from "So I Married An Axe Murderer..."

"Look at the size of that boy's cranium! It's like an orange on a toothpick. It looks like Sputnik...spherical, yet pointy in parts. It's got it's own weather system for crying out loud!"

HAHAHAHA!!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Paul: I can't entertain your mother right now, I've got a case in court in the morning.
    Corey: Well, stop saying it like you have a case every morning...it's your first one!
    (Barefoot in the Park) Robert Redford and Jane Fonda

They're more like.....guidelines (Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean)
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    My favorite movie: Nowhere to Run (I think??) French version is Le Femme Nikita "I never did mind about the little things" after she witnesses a cleaner murder her coworker. I use this line on friends going through a super hard time, it always makes them laugh! :flowerforyou:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    "GET THAT CORN OUT OF MY FACE!!!!" ~Nacho Libre....
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    "Rain Man counted cards and he was a re-tard" - Alan, The Hangover
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right… the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

Vincent - Pulp Fiction
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.

~Groucho Marx
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    My favorite Coming to America Quotes. There are so many but here are a few!

Bather: The royal penis is clean, your Highness.

Reverend Brown: Girl, you look so good, someone ought to put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.

Oha: [singing] She's your Queen-to-be. A Queen-to-be forever. A Queen who'll do whatever his highness desires. She's your Queen-to-be. A vision of perfection. An object of affection to quench your royal fire. Completely free from infection. To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Queen-to-be.

Maurice: Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

Sexual Chocolate!!

You may remember him from the "What's Goin' Down" episode of That's My Momma.
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    I spread my butt cheeks as Mike Honcho!