TOM Question

Options
UponThisRock
UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
Help me clear this up. So, women, like um, bleed, down there, once a month??

I thought it was just another lame excuse.

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    it's more valid than "I have a headache"
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Just another reason to get out of bad sex. "I have a headache" can only work so many times before ya'll start catching on.

Damn, someone beat me to it! xD
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Real women don't use that excuse...they go at it cavewoman style.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Just another reason to get out of bad sex. "I have a headache" can only work so many times before ya'll start catching on.

Ugh.. "I have a headache." Hate that one.

I also hate when they use "I don't know you." You ladies are just all about excuses aren't you?
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Just another excuse
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and I bleed down there once in a while, especially when money's tight and I have to go with the cheaper toilet paper. Not drinking enough water can cause it too. Sometimes, I'll eat lots of red chile and think it's happening again, but it's not. I try not to use it as a crutch though.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options

I also hate when they use "I don't know you." You ladies are just all about excuses aren't you?

I'd say they are just playing hard to get. Keep pressing, they'll come around.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

It's a myth.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Yeah, I hate that "I don't know you!" one. That is why I try to cheer them up with a note after words that says "Good news, roofies have lots of Vitamin C!"
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    In before locked!!! \m/
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options

You just lay a towel on the bed and your good!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and I bleed down there once in a while, especially when money's tight and I have to go with the cheaper toilet paper. Not drinking enough water can cause it too. Sometimes, I'll eat lots of red chile and think it's happening again, but it's not. I try not to use it as a crutch though.

Oh c'mon...I would think you would've figured out the whole chile consequence after the first year of it happening. Aren't you old enough now that you should know what to expect...SMH
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Again...More proof as to why I adore you.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    :huh:

It's because they're not eating enough or they're eating too much or they're eating just the right amount
  • loudvoice1
    Options
    Yep, they do...and nope it's definitely not another lame excuse. but I see NO reason to try and hide it from your partner...it's not like you suddenly can't have sex because she's bleeding....hello?!?!?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    My wife did not bleed for 9 months, then like a TON all at once. And now we have the left overs that we have to feed and buy things for.
    so, don't go 9 months without bleeding.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    You just lay a towel on the bed and your good!!
    We treat it like when you dismember a corpse. We like to lay a shower curtain out on the floor. Makes clean-up a snap!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This totally reminds me of a quote I once heard a man say...and it makes me laugh still..
    "I am not sure I should trust anything that bleeds for 5-7 days and lives"

But, yeah, just a myth! :)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That one doesnt work on vampires....werewolves either really....:noway:
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    NOT ME!!!! Fixed that about 8 years ago with a great little surgery! :) VERY happy now!!!! :tongue: